Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humiliation at lunch

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
We were eating at the table and my mother started insulting me because I don't have a job (I'm looking for one but I can't find it). He said I was human scum and deserved to be on the street. My brother laughed out loud and my dad said I'm a failure. I ran into my room to cry and I feel terrible.

Don't worry about it. Same thing happened to me a few times when i was unemployed 15 years ago. I found a job in the end.

It's kinda dumb to take life too seriously.

Same stuff happened to me multiple times. You just learn to avoid normies and their gatherings.

Normies usually see incels as potential slaves, if incels fail that or don't want to, they want incels to get locked up or even killed. It's not like that for sexhavers because an unemployed son having access to pussy and reproduction isn't a death sentence to parents ego. It's not the unemployed who decides whether they are employed or not, it requires being favored by normies and employers rather choose NT's with cv and resume full of made up happy bullshit.

my mother started insulting me because I don't have a job (I'm looking for one but I can't find it). He said I was human scum and deserved to be on the street.
Typical foid showing her true nature
My brother laughed out loud and my dad said I'm a failure. I ran into my room to cry and I feel terrible.
Your brother is a pos

Brutal family you have

A Trash Family you got there .

Man this world Is a piece of Garbage If your unlucky .