Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Humiliating story

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Temp. Banned
-
Back in HS in my home country, probably 11 or 12 grade . It was the day of carnival. There was a mandatory fee each student each student supposed to give to the seniors and attendance was mandatory. It was a half day (courses and cultural activities). This event was always brutal. Girls weren't in uniforms. You could see their huge ass/boob. People would spend time with their friends, partner,taking group pictures...etc

Sometimes Dj were present, one day . There was a circle . This guy was dancing with a girl. I don't remember how I entered the circle ( if someone pushed me or he gave her to me...) This girl was twerking. I pretended moving my hips , trying to act normal. She realized I'm not experienced, told me a derogatory word ( I don't know how to translate it) and stopped dancing after less than 1 minute. It was so brutal in front of all those people. I don't even fit in the black community (don't know how to dance, don't play basket / football, not into rap

In HS and college I never had someone to spend time or dance with. Seeing those big ass black women twerking , staying tight with the guys were suifuel.

nigger culture lmao