Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Humiliated by foids at my highschool yesterday. In need of urgent advice.

Incel Wine

Incel Wine

Banned
-
Hello everyone... I've been lurking for some time on this forum and finally decided to make an account on here a little while ago but never knew what to post. Well, now I do.
I'm in my final year of high school (I had a bad year last year and was held back, but now I'm on track to graduate this year. things have been tough but I'm really proud of myself for powering through it.) and have been ignored most of my life by women. I've had my fair share of bad interactions in my life which I'll probably get into another day but this just took it to a whole other level.
Yesterday it was lunch time and I was sitting in the library scrolling through this forum on my laptop when a girl walked behind me. I hadn't noticed her as I like to listen to music through my headphones (it helps me stay focused) I guess she was being nosey (just like all women are on a basic biological level) and stared at my screen for long enough to understand whatever post I was reading at the time. I switched my screen over to my discord and noticed the reflection of her face staring at me. I took off my headphones to ask what she wanted but she beat me to the first word.
"What was that?" she said, "Nothing." I quickly replied. To her, it was nothing. Nothing she should be concerned with, that is. It's my buisness. None of hers. Why do these bitches feel the need to spy on every little thing someone does in their lives? To taunt me? To make fun of me? I finally found a place where i felt understood and she instantly started to try and shame me for it. :cryfeels:
She called her friends over. She forced me to go back to my still open tab. Then came the laughing. I still can't get it out of my head, they ridiculed me, made fun of me, asked if it was real, if this is how I felt. If I where an Incel. They said it as if the term incel should be an insult. well it's not, it's a descriptive word that explains not only mine, but many other mens struggles in the dating field and views of women.
I faked being sick to my parents today. I've been scared to go back. I've already had three panic attacks over this situation and i don't know what to do. I don't want to care about how they feel, but for some reason I do. Does anyone have any advice on how to approach this situation? It would really be a lot of help. Thanks.

Big mistake browsing this forum in public

Humiliated by foids at my highschool yesterday. In need of urgent advice.​

Kill them. You're welcome

Does anyone have any advice on how to approach this situation?
tell them you're an IT user lurking here to bully us in your sub . it will definitely work

I had a bad year last year and was held back, but now I'm on track to graduate this year. things have been tough but I'm really proud of myself for powering through it
:feelsokman: fucking based man, just graduate and pay no mind to these hoes. Be proud of your inceldom. What's more honorable than being rejected by a degenerate world?

BTW shit like this is why i'm glad i went to a 99.9% male HS. Women are evil.

Hello everyone... I've been lurking for some time on this forum and finally decided to make an account on here a little while ago but never knew what to post. Well, now I do.
I'm in my final year of high school (I had a bad year last year and was held back, but now I'm on track to graduate this year. things have been tough but I'm really proud of myself for powering through it.) and have been ignored most of my life by women. I've had my fair share of bad interactions in my life which I'll probably get into another day but this just took it to a whole other level.
Yesterday it was lunch time and I was sitting in the library scrolling through this forum on my laptop when a girl walked behind me. I hadn't noticed her as I like to listen to music through my headphones (it helps me stay focused) I guess she was being nosey (just like all women are on a basic biological level) and stared at my screen for long enough to understand whatever post I was reading at the time. I switched my screen over to my discord and noticed the reflection of her face staring at me. I took off my headphones to ask what she wanted but she beat me to the first word.
"What was that?" she said, "Nothing." I quickly replied. To her, it was nothing. Nothing she should be concerned with, that is. It's my buisness. None of hers. Why do these bitches feel the need to spy on every little thing someone does in their lives? To taunt me? To make fun of me? I finally found a place where i felt understood and she instantly started to try and shame me for it. :cryfeels:
She called her friends over. She forced me to go back to my still open tab. Then came the laughing. I still can't get it out of my head, they ridiculed me, made fun of me, asked if it was real, if this is how I felt. If I where an Incel. They said it as if the term incel should be an insult. well it's not, it's a descriptive word that explains not only mine, but many other mens struggles in the dating field and views of women.
I faked being sick to my parents today. I've been scared to go back. I've already had three panic attacks over this situation and i don't know what to do. I don't want to care about how they feel, but for some reason I do. Does anyone have any advice on how to approach this situation? It would really be a lot of help. Thanks.

That sounds really sad, you can always just lie and say that you were curious because you read about a group of radicalised men and that you were doing research for a project or that you were helping find misogynistic content to report.

So I should just tell them it was a misunderstanding?
show them the inceltear subreddit and tell them you usually post there . you just was looking for material in incel.is. they will believe it,foids are stupid

blow yourself up in your classroom tomorrow

Best case scenario, toilets both virgin-shame men and boys and incel-shame men and boys. It's always good to cover your tracks, only 1 of my female friends know that I'm writing on this forum, the rest mistakenly believe that I'm a Sex Haver because toilets don't respect men who aren't socially vetted.

Yes tell them your friend send you a link in the middle of the class to check out "some retard forum" and the curiosity took better of you so you was just checking what this site is about. Add in some cuck Feminist lines like "ah those incels are such foid hating losers man! "

also use the banana theme on the forum .it's way better and people won't notice

Best case scenario, toilets both virgin-shame men and boys and incel-shame men and boys. It's always good to cover your tracks, only 1 of my female friends know that I'm writing on this forum, the rest mistakenly believe that I'm a Sex Haver because toilets don't respect men who aren't socially vetted.
Can I ask how you brought up the subject to your friend? I have a few online friends that don't know I'm interested in this community and it doesn't feel nice avoiding such topics surrounding foids

Yes tell them your friend send you a link in the middle of the class to check out "some retard forum" and the curiosity took better of you so you was just checking what this site is about. Add in some cuck Feminist lines like "ah those incels are such foid hating losers man! "
That's a good idea man, thanks. This situation is starting to feel a little bit more hopeful

Imagine being so self aware that you Care About Others curiousity of what your Reading.

Tell her To Mind her Own Business , or Just let her read and dont Care.

Accept that you where dealt a Bad Hand and that its Not your fault , dont justify yourself.

@Incel Wine

Imagine being so self aware that you Care About Others curiousity of what your Reading.

Tell her To Mind her Own Business , or Just let her read and dont Care.

Accept that you where dealt a Bad Hand and that its Not your fault , dont justify yourself.

@Incel Wine
I don't want to care, I just do for some reason? How do I stop caring?

stop taking the opinions of stuck up, cruel whores so seriously. i understand why you do but ffs I tear my hair out whenever I see guys cucking out to the opinions of dumb bitches. don't browse this in a place where someone can walk up behind you next time.

It should be taboo to browse this website anywhere outside of your bedroom.
Unless you want NPCs sniffing on your tail, and calling you a "weirdo" which is nothing more than gaslighting you for being an outsider.

Then, the normie cattle act surprised when someone gets killed in cold blood.
When it´s too late... oh poor bastards couldn´t keep their mouth shut... shouldn´t there be some kind of empathy ??
HAHA.. As IF.

you already mog is by having female friends why tf do u need foid as friends anyways?

rape + kill

workout as much as you can
them hoes plan to send bullies your way

You shouldn't fear any foid. Remember, the average man can kill the average foid in under half a minute.

Dropout. That's what I did

This is why you use dark banana in public and skip glowing posts

ask them to help end your inceldom;)

tell them you're an IT user lurking here to bully us in your sub . it will definitely work
Foids hate itcels way more than us though. In reality itcels are way bigger trucels than 95% of this fourm

Nice story but why does it matter what they think? Just ignore them.

From the looks of this post, it doesnt look like you have any social reputation to uphold anyways.

Just stay on track to graduate and forget everything else like it doesnt exist. Dont even talk to those women and ignore them completely.

Also, use fast banana theme and browse on phone next time. Laptop screen is too big and you will eventually get noticed by some "Cant mind my own business" normie or toilet.

also use the banana theme on the forum .it's way better and people won't notice
Also, use fast banana theme and browse on phone next time. Laptop screen is too big and you will eventually get noticed by some "Cant mind my own business" normie or toilet.
Thanks men, didn't know this was a thing until just now. I'm kicking myself for not knowing sooner. :feelsrope:

You should do pua to them now then after getting rejected harrass them and get expelled then become homeless and cavemanmaxx.

seriously though you should try to fuck them now to show you have balls. you have nothing to lose now, they hate you and will make evryone else hate you. let them hate you, hate them even more, and do your own thing for the last 3.5 months or so of high school and do everything you can to try to ascend. then move away and never deal with them again.

workout as much as you can
them hoes plan to send bullies your way
nah kids born past 1999 are pussies bullying doesn't exixt anymore. its gay online harrassing and just douchey stuck up behaviour.

source: went to hs from 15' - 19'.

Fakecel IT lurker