Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humans in general.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
The majority of both, the male and female gender are both just patheic and low IQ. Even a fish is smarter than the majority of the human race.

Spoken like a true legend, yet again. Bretty boy.

-BrettyBoy- for president of incelistan

Then we got our super geniuses making the James Webb Space Telescope.

Humans are wack. Some of us can barely feed ourselves, and others are pushing the boundaries of human knowledge.

Even a fish is smarter than the majority of the human race.
nah, i'm sure most fish go a day of hardwork hunting snails, and when they go back home, they see his gf being banged by chadshark

Society is generally just bullshit.
nah, i'm sure most fish go a day of hardwork hunting snails, and when they go back home, they see his gf being banged by chadshark

Ha! Ha! Comical. I laughed. XD

i cant disagree

RIP Brettyboy he is one of the most wise incels here tbh. Very fitting title

Humans are wack. Some of us can barely feed ourselves, and others are pushing the boundaries of human knowledge.
The species with the greatest physical and intellectual desiguladade of the planet.

The majority of both, the male and female gender are both just patheic and low IQ. Even a fish is smarter than the majority of the human race.
Most humans are evil, we incels are actually the good ones and for that im proud of it

Why he get banned

The earth would be better off without humans

I’ve met cats and dogs smarter than Trevor and Cory

Humans in general are fine, it's just that society is becoming more and more shitty.

Ew I hate humans I'm so edgy. Humans are the highest ranking race on the planet, the ultimate predators. The reason the majority of our kind are pathethic low IQ weaklings is because of weak leaders who let degeneracy go unpunished.

I want this humanity to purged and nuked

The majority of humans are hurting this society.