Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Humans don't care enough about animal rape

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Can you teach an orangutan consent?? I think you can. An orangutan can learn how to find food and solve puzzles. Consent for them, should be as easy to learn as dotting an "i." I don't understand why humans never felt compelled to teach orangutans not to rape. Same with dolphins. Dolphins are incredibly rapey sadistic animals that deserve no respect. Yet, they say they are smarter than us. If they were so fucking smart, they could learn consent easily. The problem is that we live in a rape culture, were we turn a blind eye to a dolphin raping a dolphin, or a horse raping a mare. If humans really cared about consent, we would stop trying to go to mars, and instead put 100% of our energy to make rape extinct for all species.

Last edited:
They say that if you want to change the world, you have to start by yourself. So you can't expect people to start with animal rape when even people cannot stop rape among their own.

They say that if you want to change the world, you have to start by yourself. So you can't expect people to start with animal rape when even people cannot stop rape among their own.
I JUST CARE ABOUT ANIMALS AND ANIMALS ONLY, they are cuter than humans

Can he be taught how to consent?

of course. It's a parrot. . If it can mimic us, it can mimic consent. Even performative consent is better than nothing
You think he can understand something about the concept of consent? Remembering that grey parrots have the same intelligence as a three year old kid

You think he can understand something about the concept of consent? Remembering that grey parrots have the same inteligence as a three year old kid
I don't care if it understands consent. I just want to stop the rapin

can you teach me consent? :feelsohh:

oh wait i never seen a pussy in my f*cking LIFE

:feelsUnreal:

can you teach me consent? :feelsohh:

oh wait i never seen a pussy in my f*cking LIFE

:feelsUnreal:
start with this video, and make sure you listen to the words and concepts coming out of her mouth, instead of staring at her tits:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjRLutSWwA0

Once you get the basics down, I recommend going to a 4 year liberal arts college and take university level genders studies classes to be an expert

start with this video, and make sure you listen to the words and concepts coming out of her mouth, instead of staring at her tits:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjRLutSWwA0

Once you get the basics down, I recommend going to a 4 year liberal arts college and take university level genders studies classes to be an expert

not gonna play that shit bro

HAHA liberal arts college,why is always the fucking same rat hole full with leftist soys everywhere,here in my country we always joke about how it's full of soys :feelskek::feelskek:

Rape is a natural and totally normal in the animal kingdom.

Do you think entire species should go extinct because they rape?
Never said I'm against or for what happens among animals.
It just is what it is.

Never said I'm against or for what happens among animals.
It just is what it is.
I think we should genocide animals that rape and use their carcasses for biofuel to save global warming

I think we should genocide animals that rape and use their carcasses for biofuel to save global warming
so basically cause the 6th mass extinction by wiping out all animals.
Nice

Humans aare apes too. Rape is a word. It doesnt mean anything if you remove the law.

take the dolphpill

Can you teach an orangutan consent?? I think you can. An orangutan can learn how to find food and solve puzzles. Consent for them, should be as easy to learn as dotting an "i." I don't understand why humans never felt compelled to teach orangutans not to rape. Same with dolphins. Dolphins are incredibly rapey sadistic animals that deserve no respect. Yet, they say they are smarter than us. If they were so fucking smart, they could learn consent easily. The problem is that we live in a rape culture, were we turn a blind eye to a dolphin raping a dolphin, or a horse raping a mare. If humans really cared about consent, we would stop trying to go to mars, and instead put 100% of our energy to make rape extinct for all species.
Hypergamy and rape culture goes together like bread and butter

Hypergamy and rape culture goes together like bread and butter
hypergamous women try very hard to teach rich powerful men consent. Those men never learn. They keep sucking their dicks consensually, and then change the rules after the fact

hypergamous women try very hard to teach rich powerful men consent. Those men never learn. They keep sucking their dicks consensually, and then change the rules after the fact
So now you’ve got chad’s who won’t take no for an answer and incels who’ve never been told yes and funny enough the chad is more likely to rape/kill her statistically. Guess which group gets more hate though?

So now you’ve got chad’s who won’t take no for an answer and incels who’ve never been told yes and finny enough the chad is more likely to rape/kill her statisticslly. Guess which group gets more hate though?
consent is like trickle-down economics, based on your looks-level

consent is like trickle-down economics, based on your looks-level
Funny you mention trickle down economics/reaganomics. You ever see a young Ronald Reagan? Pretty much sums it up
0287DA8B ADE1 412C 8ACE 9C88AFB7EC81

Funny you mention trickle down economics/reaganomics. You ever see a young Ronald Reagan? Pretty much sums it up View attachment 455497
it takes a total Chad to become governor of Cali as a Republican. Which is why Caitlyn might have a shot :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

it takes a total Chad to become governor of Cali as a Republican. Which is why Caitlyn might have a shot :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Hey dont you talk about woman of the year like that :feelskek: I think men have now officially beaten women at everything. The absolute state of this world

Attachments

• D7356661-9AEB-4600-8361-3362404E4674.jpeg
    D7356661-9AEB-4600-8361-3362404E4674.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5