Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Humans currently being nerfed

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Life fuel for those who hate their own species. The world is a simulation. Humans have evolved to be way too smart (some of us ofc) and have everything in control, we have farms with slaves of animals and basically we reign on top. We are currently being nerfed, either by robotcels taking over while we rot in our couch as they serve us (our genes get weaker as we evolve to rely on robots), or WW3, which will kill off hundreds of millions of us, WW3 will SPARK (that's right, spark) when gene editing becomes available for the rich, and the poorer non genetically edited humans will get revenge.

Edit: I forgot ofc, aliencels can take over or asteroidfags hit our planet without warning.

Humans were nerfed down to the dirt the moment "toxic masculinity" became a mainstream idea.

Females have been boosted over the top.

Humans were nerfed the moment we became intelligent. We should've hunted mammoths instead and bring back the meat to the tribe in order to get pussy. Now we're here.

Nukes are the incel best friends

I hope aliens invade and start killing everyone. Individuals could take advantage of the chaos and carry out a rape or two. Maybe even rape an alien foid

Tumblr nlvjcroquh1rnk8peo4 1280
Tumblr nlvjcroquh1rnk8peo4 1280

I hope aliens invade and start killing everyone. Individuals could take advantage of the chaos and carry out a rape or two. Maybe even rape an alien foid
I think aliens would be too intelligent and based to let foids out of their planet. If anything, it would be possible for humankind to conquer the space ages ago if only our foids were kept in check

Last edited: