Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Humans are intelligent beings who choose intellect over their sexual-primitive urges

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Both threads where made at the same day......

Of course the foid gets all the attention

And yet they are deluded enough to believe they are oppressed.
They will get even more attention that way. It's also a distraction because women's "loneliness" is more easily noticed than men's loneliness

Useless slut vs high iq incel

They will get even more attention that way. It's also a distraction because women's "loneliness" is more easily noticed than men's loneliness

You are right and makes sense.

fuck the world.. fuck these sluts.. they are nothing more than mere objects to be used

You could post any Hitler quotation with these two photos and the foid would still keep getting 100 times more attention and likes than the guy.

Matriarchy. I actually feel bad for the guy, sure he looks like a soyboy but we don’t know if he’s a cuck.

life is not fair I hope this cuck realize what the fuck happening .

Wow, I didn't think women were oppressed that much.

You could post any Hitler quotation with these two photos and the foid would still keep getting 100 times more attention and likes than the guy.

Yep, unfortunately that’s how the reality of it works.

exactly two types of people who write this type of posts.
1. Foids who believe in fairy tales, chad on a white horse.
2.And low tier normies or incels in denial who are not blackpilled yet

Titles: "feel bad, now good"
Pictures: Person smiling

300k subscribers
Fucking Reddit...

Seeing an incel happy makes normies mad.

>depression, isolation and self-hatred
>has others take photos of her, probably has hundreds of photos on the internet
I would never post my own photo on internet. These whores have huge self-esteem and confidence. They know they're attractive and that they'll get thousands of upvotes on reddit with their bullshit story.
What really happened is she got dumped by Chad she really liked and she became normie depressed for a week.

Foid is lying about being happy. I don't trust foids, they conceal their appearance by wearing makeup, they virtue signal etc etc. I checked foids reddit history and she's bisexual gone wild. She's been unhappy because she looks like this, she would looksmatch with some of us on here but she's too good for us and only wants Chad but she can't get Chad so she went bi-sexual Gone wild.
a6kws6e6zt911.jpg

Humans are intelligent beings who choose intellect over their sexual-primitive urges

that's opposite of Soy, foids chose urges over intellect all the time, they chose abusive unloyal criminal over loyal nice guy all the time.

PrisonGuard

Last edited:
JFL. 23.1K le upboats for the foid and only a mere 313 for the soyboy. It's over for him.
tenor.gif

fuck reddit and their virtue signaling bullshit. Most of the time I ever posted about my real life issues on not /r/foreveralone or /r/incels I get blamed and told to man up basically. bunch of cunts on that site

JFL

She was Depressed™.

Meanwhile that sub-8 guy was genuinely medically unwell but nobody gives a fuck.

Just Exist Mode strikes again.

Last edited:
Die of cancer, get 16 comments. CHAD no rikey me, muh depression, 15000000 upboats. What do soys hope to gain by feeding into women's narcissism? I've been depressed to the point of catatonia and shock therapy, abandoned by practically everyone I know because they knew I was a liability. Nobody was taking my selfie when I was getting shocked.