Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humans are increasingly irrelevant in our world

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say you want to find out something. You search online and find the actual answer. If you are advanced you go to the source documents, like the actual medical research papers for medical things. But what about all the normies with their 2 cents opinions, I don't want to hear them. And normies themselves don't want to hear other normies ignorant opinions.

What about banking and ordering things. I go online and deal with the computer. If I have to go where there is people its shopping to some faceless corporation who doesn't care less about me. If there are people they are always scammy desperate salespeople trying to sell you scam stuff. Gas station.. I go to the pump and fill up without interacting.

When I do go to interact with people I regret it. Its always the same, just stupid foids going after Chads only. And annoying normies trying to compete with you to be better than you.

The future is AI.

I like the computers a lot more than people. The computers don't judge you, the computer isn't trying to compete with you and get 'in yo face' showing they are better than you. The computer doesn't ignore you and try to get away from you like stoopid foids.

The computer also isn't rude, ignorant and negative.

I like the computers a lot more than people. The computers don't judge you, the computer isn't trying to compete with you and get 'in yo face' showing they are better than you. The computer doesn't ignore you and try to get away from you like stoopid foids.

This is absolutely true

Reject delusion, embrace nihilism

The same with books.