Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Humans are going to become shorter

What coping drivel; the majority of humans will decidedly NOT be going on spacefaring travels to the outer edges of the universe, and they're not going to specifically exclude all average height and taller people just for convenience... :feelskek:

They'll just make seating areas and overall living spaces larger, as they're not missing out on a 6'2 140 IQ scientist/astronaut because of "comfortableness"; does this bluepilled retard even know how evolution works? :feelsclown:

Tall Chads will continue to reproduce at a higher level than manlets, and continue to gradually increase average worldwide height; I really doubt spacefaring will advance that level without humanity either being destroyed or realizing sci-fi type warp drives are scientifically impossible. :feelsjuice:

the majority of humans will decidedly NOT be going on spacefaring travels to the outer edges of the universe
Speaking of space travel I can't wait until groups of foid volunteer Mars settlers change their minds and have freakouts about spending the rest of their lives stuck on a barren cold dusty rock.

Speaking of space travel I can't wait until groups of foid volunteer Mars settlers change their minds and have freakouts about spending the rest of their lives stuck on a barren cold dusty rock.
JFL if they end up stuck with subhuman scientists and technicians from China or something; no space repopulation with Chads for you, sweaty! :society:

Though I doubt we ever will get to that stage without scientific innovation fizzling out, or humanity destroying itself; I think regular space travel further than the Moon is already a slight pipe dream. :feelsUgh:

people are getting taller not shorter

That type of change would take millions of people years, no way to tell if being shorter or taller will be better for evolution

JFL if they end up stuck with subhuman scientists and technicians from China or something; no space repopulation with Chads for you, sweaty! :society:

Though I doubt we ever will get to that stage without scientific innovation fizzling out, or humanity destroying itself; I think regular space travel further than the Moon is already a slight pipe dream. :feelsUgh:
Yeah, most of it is just Elon Musk levels of bro science at this point. Many of his "goals" from the last decade have been quietly axed due to impracticalities. But I'd love to be proven wrong just so space Becky gets stuck up there with a bunch of space incels.
That type of change would take millions of people years, no way to tell if being shorter or taller will be better for evolution
I think the main reason for the current height increases has been down to better regular nutrition during growth stages due to the abundance of food, sends the body into a kind of growth frenzy.

Last edited:
What coping drivel; the majority of humans will decidedly NOT be going on spacefaring travels to the outer edges of the universe, and they're not going to specifically exclude all average height and taller people just for convenience... :feelskek:

They'll just make seating areas and overall living spaces larger, as they're not missing out on a 6'2 140 IQ scientist/astronaut because of "comfortableness"; does this bluepilled retard even know how evolution works? :feelsclown:

Tall Chads will continue to reproduce at a higher level than manlets, and continue to gradually increase average worldwide height; I really doubt spacefaring will advance that level without humanity either being destroyed or realizing sci-fi type warp drives are scientifically impossible. :feelsjuice:
Actually he might be right. As food insecurity increases due to climate change, wars and economic collapse. Children born during these times will be malnourished and won't grow to their full genetic height. As such we are likely to see the next generation become significantly shorter than the previous generation in the western world. Meanwhile, those in third world countries might see slight increases in height, levelling off due to mass deaths from famine actually correcting the problem.

Actually he might be right. As food insecurity increases due to climate change, wars and economic collapse. Children born during these times will be malnourished and won't grow to their full genetic height. As such we are likely to see the next generation become significantly shorter than the previous generation in the western world. Meanwhile, those in third world countries might see slight increases in height, levelling off or mass deaths due to famine actually correcting the problem.
He is arguing this in an evolutionary, genetic way. :feelswhere:

He is arguing this in an evolutionary, genetic way. :feelswhere:
Could extreme environmental changes actually benefit short people who consume less food and resources leading to more short people in the future?

Could extreme environmental changes actually benefit short people who consume less food and resources leading to more short people in the future?
I envisioned you saying something like this in response to me; it's hard to tell, as I'm not a scientist, but there is also taller men being more lIkely to be wealthy and thus having easier access to arms and such before it all goes to hell, and having the purely physical advantage. :feelshehe:

Perhaps it could simply average out to about 5'8-5"11. :feelsjuice: