Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity's evil loop of unpopularity

D

Deadguycel

Greycel
Yeah this post is kind of half rant half my opinion and is poorly written but this is what I'm thinking at the moment.

Girls only like guys who are, confident, not insecure and high status; when girls don't like you, you become fucking unpopular and insecure and shy. So what ends up happening is that those who are unpopular get pushed further down by girls whilst those who are popular get pushed further up. Those who are valued less and need validation most get no approval from women whilst chads who don't need validation at all get the most. It's a cycle that is cruel and designed to keep those at the bottom, at the bottom and vice versa.

Now I would have no problem with women being attracted to high status males granted that the most intelligent, kindest and generally most useful men were treated nicer and given more status than narcissistic, useless, brain-dead arse holes, but we all know that this isn't the case...

I've been trapped in this cycle since I was born really. When I was young my older sisters all used to bully me; then when I hit puberty I was shy (particularly around women), low confidence, ugly and got bullied again. When I complain about being ignored by everyone and treated like shit I get told that it's because I'm not nice ( which is just an excuse. People treat me like crap - of course I'm not going to like them ) or because I'm insecure or weak or something, which is their fault too. In other words other people are to blame for making me unlikable: if people had just been nice to me I would be confident and nice to others.

After all this I desperately need validation and confidence but I despise everyone so much and I don't trust people anymore after what they have done to me so I kind of just isolate myself from everyone.

I have no idea where to go from here so can somebody help me out and tell me what to do.

You have to be popular from birth, if you were not you should just give up on becoming popular.

Strong first post tbh.

Lol at socializing as an ugly man

its literally capitalism

Just do insecure power hungry things in a seemingly confident way. Reverse psychology, and then use reverse reverse psychology by acting insecure in a rare/ slight way that doesn't seem like you try too hard to be confident in certain times so it comes off naturally.
Essentially your cycle that you speak of where women elect only the best who have their confidence as a stamp of residual natural value at birth implies that ... if you're of low value you get pushed down. It's natural biology. Liberals will nitpick anthropological evidence where people take care of cavemen.
But if you did a thorough analysis of the evidence sampled/ gathered in that situation then it will probably turn out biased. You can't take science for accuracy, especially from liberals/ normies unless you are a part of the investigation itself.
We are a species that essentially puts our investment/ interest on what is ideal/ and anyhting that strays from that gets more and more peripheral.
We're not a sympathetic species. We're a pretty glamor/ reptillian brain/ narcissism oriented species. It's funny that people expect us to believe any different. I laugh at the people who try to defy the writing on the wall.
When I complain about being ignored by everyone and treated like shit I get told that it's because I'm not nice ( which is just an excuse.
Yes. A deceiving denotation to coverup the cuntish connotation behind what they really want you to get. They just want you to understand it contextually without taking the fall for being direct with denotative dialogue. They're essentially trying to preserve themselves hwile giving your reality a hard time.
Side note.

I've met people like you who bluepill brainwash themselves in order to give off the confient/ noncarer halo effect. Peopel who don't hold grudges because women will denote that context as "mature".
Women denote everything in a daisy dreamy/ unassuming/ non-agenda kind of way. In reality their connotations to interfacing reality in an honest dialogue would make them want to be dominate/ petty/ superficial/ insecure... in essence... primal. They just gotta cover it up with their denotative methods, so that they can communicate themselves without their connotations giving them away.
They try to maximize this necessary element to their desired method of interfacing sociality because if they have to be symapthetic/ chill/ sensible in order to get their greater desires/ agendas across then they'll use it to get as must social hierarchy capital possible by signalling how to be chill/ sympathetic/ loving/ etc. but in reality they're just doing that because they can't achieve the power they want without saving face. So they hyperbank on the traits that are necessary which they wouldn't typically prefer.

Last edited: