Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humanity will no longer achieve milestones because of holes

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Its a shame that humanity will no longer achieve milestones like interstellar travel or becoming a level 3 civilization just because of these fucking holes and retarded feminism.

This gynocentric world is forcing the idea upon us that holes are equal to men. JFL. This is why holes are stealing our jobs and also infiltrating the government. And when they'll inevitably fuck up, no one will care because "M'lady can do no wrong". :soy: :soy:

They'll start running the world soon and when they'll get too distracted by Chad's cock to run their countries, society will collapse and apocalypse will be upon us. Worthless Chad cum guzzling holes have to stopped or else they'll fuck up everything. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

JFL how almost every milestone was achieved by a man.

that's fine. be thankful you can wake up early to work- that's a privilege

Matriarchy d97dd7 6097175

tbh I think humanity will still make technological progress. We’ve been progressing at an exponential speed and I doubt it’ll decline that much

tbh I think humanity will still make technological progress. We’ve been progressing at an exponential speed and I doubt it’ll decline that much
i think so to

Holes ruin everything

tbh

"We have absolutely no idea what the world would be like if men really used their intelligence and imagination instead of wasting it. Inventing pressure cookers that cook faster, wall-to-wall carpeting that is more stain-resistant, detergents that wash whiter, and lipsticks that are more water-resistant is a waste of time. Instead of producing children who will in turn produce children, thus pushing the enjoyment of life still further out of their own reach, they should try living themselves. Instead of probing the depth of woman’s “mysterious” psyche – “mysterious” only because there is nothing behind it – they should study their own psyche, perhaps even that of creatures possibly inhabiting other planets, and think out new ways and means of establishing contact with them. Instead of inventing ever more deadly weapons to fight wars destined only to defend private property, i.e., women's, they should be developing ever more efficient methods of space travel – travel which would tell us more about worlds we never dreamed of."

A decent chunk of all men will never achieve certain social milestones and developmental ones because of how women are Chad only

We will be able to live without women soon OP. They will be replaced by tech. Projekt Melody, as basic as she was, proves that men want something more. Something better. Sexbots and artificial wombs in a male only society. Incel transhumanism.

A decent chunk of all men will never achieve certain social milestones and developmental ones because of how women are Chad only
Yes. Which will cause the creation of tech designed to pick up the slack.

Yes, we are going back to primal ages, soon foids won't even need betabuxxers, so stemcels won't have any motivation to continue

its probably always taking the ones that dont deserve ir

Free metabuxx

We could have become intergalactic Gods but instead women wanted to swallow Chad whole.