Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity will never acknowledge female nature and will just use NAWALT in different colors.

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Due to the women are wonderful effect. I don't think humanity in its entire life time will ever admit that ALL women are attracted to good looking genetically fit men, they'll just make up some bullsit mental illness and pretends its not normal. "Oh teehee she has hybristophilia, cognitive-misingitis syndrome!" NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT SHE'S JUST MENTALLY ILL SWEATY XDXDXD.

They'll label anything about female nature a "mental illness". Women want constant attention from Chad but humanity will just say "OH SHE HAS DEPRESSION TEEHEE, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT XDXDXD"

Obviously humanity knows that saying "not all women are like that" is becoming cliche so they'll just use circular reasoning and paint the NAWALT logical fallacy with a different coat of paint such as "oh that women is mentally ill"

The cognitive dissonance is real. They'll keep using the NAWALT argument. They'll never acknowledge that ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

She only dates good looking guys? She's just shallow, wait until she's older teehee

I honestly don't mind people saying NAWALT as long as they recognize that the majority of women are trash. Which I'm seeing more normies do.

"Women are not a hive mind!"

I honestly don't mind people saying NAWALT as long as they recognize that the majority of women are trash. Which I'm seeing more normies do.
But heres the thing. Normies won't be saying NAWALT anymore. Normies know that saying NAWALT is becoming cliche. They'll use some bullshit mental gymnastics to say NAWALT instead.
"Women are not a hive mind!"
basically NAWALT fallacy in a different coat of paint.

Last edited:
NAWALT basically only applies to autistic women and legit autistic foids who don't have some easy watered down version of it are super rare. And even they are generally Chad only or they will date no one.