Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Humanity is nothing but evil defined

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
They just waste wars on each other for pussy, threaten to ruin the world for land. Always uses looks on a pedastal. They are nothing but evil little aped men who deserve to be stuck in timeloops and cry whenever a their houses get bombed. They are all evil. Especially women. They just care for looks and become Satan incarnate. Men aren't better they are just the devil's assistant whenever pussy is on the table they will obey. I hate men and women because they are retarded slaves to their own evil nature. I can't wait for the fucking slow eventual death and collaspe of this stupid fucking civilization. Fucking hominids can die out and be replaced by niggers who know how the world works and makes a better life on a better world. Men and women will get their harsh punishment yet. All hail for the autist schizos as we were from another world and we were exiled here via souls at birth. Fuck EARTH

The only option is praying some crazy fuck launches the nukes and ends it for all of us

The only option is praying some crazy fuck launches the nukes and ends it for all of us
Yeah, I want it to happen so badly. It’s just so unlikely to happen because these countries know the consequences.

I mean yeah humanity sucks, but what actually can we do with this info:fuk:

the world is an unfolding suffering

I mean yeah humanity sucks, but what actually can we do with this info:fuk:
Destroy yourself and atone the sins of the autists who were kings of the world.

You have to be a piece of shit to reach salvation in this world

yup

true wisdom is knowing the extent of your ignorance too i believe