Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Humanity Is EVIL

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Looks are everything, if you are not good looking or even average, if you are below average just lol, you are gonna be punished for your looks in every single social interaction, you will get "halo" effected so hard its not even a joke. Women don't want to fuck you, even be your friend, guys don't want to be friends with you, won't invite you to cool places, people just don't care, in the eyes of society you are expendable and worthless.

The funny thing is normies do it one time or another, especially women, but they don't care, each and every one of them reward good looking people for being attractive, and punish ugly people for being unattractive, we all do it subconciously, so in the end what hope do ugly men have other than death?

I guess they can finally find peace. There is no hope, no rewards, only a lifetime of suffering awaiting unattractive people and in the end, they can die, and it will be fine, nobody will care \, society will go on. The fact we pick good looking people over actually good people shows just how blatantly unfair and cruel, nature is.

"Humanity" does not exist, we are all just animals at the end of the day, humanity implies we are humane, but it is inhumane to gift attractive people with love and curse unattractive people with hate, and alienation. Humans are truly shit, and unattractive men like me have to suffer for it, but people don't care, what profit is there helping unattractive people, when attractive people are smarter, more successful, more wealthier and more easier on the eye? Let's just maintain the status quo, let's continue treating unattractive people like dirt, and all is well, we are such great human beings, such good people.

Cope. Generally looks is a good indicator of character. Lets be honest, Chad is a better human being than most incels. Hes just also attractive.

We are in a gladiator war. Never forget. This is the true nature of reality.

Cope. Generally looks is a good indicator of character. Lets be honest, Chad is a better human being than most incels. Hes just also attractive.
Huge cope

Everyone should be killed.

Except incels :feelzez:
Everyone should be killed.
8830UNILAD-imageoptim-source.gif
I have no time to wait, NOW is the time.

It is sometimes a good indicator of character because of the self-fulfilling prophecy. Obviously when you treat someone nice and give him constant attention validation sex and affection he will be more outgoing, more social and more smiling and confident etc, it's not because chads are born better humans. So op is right and what you are saying isn't contradicting him.