Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Humanity has already reached its prime

meisterguido

meisterguido

the one who stands with the gods
★★★
The time we live in sucks so hard. I dont want this shit no more. I wish i was born in the 70s

Elab tbh
You have a good thread title but your post can be expanded on more.

The time we live in sucks so hard. I dont want this shit no more. I wish i was born in the 70s
There was a pretty nasty dictatorship in my country during the 70s, no thanks :feelshaha:

True. It's all downhill from now on

It's time for the cuckerinos to get annihilated by their own actions. "le wahman sexual freedom!!:soy:"

Honestly, humanity peaked in the Roman Empire during the time of the Five Good Emperors. Peace, prosperity, stability, surprisingly advanced technology, and of course patriarchy.

Human beings rose above animal status for about 7000 years, beginning around 5000 BC when (patriarchical) societies formed, enforcing fair sexual distribution among men and ending Chad/harem tribalism, reaching the beginning of the end around AD 1900 when feminism/womyn's rights became a widespread thing, and finally collapsing in the age of turd-wave feminism, Tinder, Onlyfans, and out-of-control hypergamy. We've basically devolved back into animals at this point; no better than tribes of gorillas where the silverback Chad gets all the pussy while all the other males have to go without.

If this is humanity's prime...
Not that it has ever been any better.
I don't feel any less than anybody else.
But we didn't get to play.

View: https://youtu.be/Tt0uV5d8tss

Last edited:

very good avi, OP

About your idea: there is still room for technical advancement, but even if it does happen, most humans will not be happier, because the elites will simultaneously be cutting back on most freedoms normies enjoy.
the age of emo, awesome music, when I was still more or less bluepilled.