Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Human touch makes you feel less pain

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
It’s over, scientifically

I cried when Neji jumped in front of Hinata, ngl.

i heard also that it makes you less depressed and more likely to live more in life and be more fertile. pretty much makes your life way better

i heard also that it makes you less depressed and more likely to live more in life and be more fertile. pretty much makes your life way better
Yes, it is vital to life. The normal way we live now is completely unnatural

I never finished the series
Yup, they had to kill off someone of the Konoha 11 so people wouldn't think the war was a brisk walk in the park. Neji was killed by the Ten Tails with a bunch of wooden branches.

Yup, they had to kill off someone of the Konoha 11 so people wouldn't think the war was a brisk walk in the park. Neji was killed by the Ten Tails with a bunch of wooden branches.
:dafuckfeels:Brutal
Even brutaler that I have no cute tight, fishnet wearing purple haired shy anime pussy hinata gf

I cried when Neji jumped in front of Hinata, ngl.
Naruto Shippuden SHOULD Have Ended with the Pain arc tbh
It became too cringe and sappy later on.
- Like Dragon Balls on steroids.

Naruto Shippuden SHOULD Have Ended with the Pain arc tbh
It became too cringe and sappy later on.
- Like Dragon Balls on steroids.
Why does Naruto become an npc asshole japanese father in boruto? So dumb. Japanese need more nukes

Why does Naruto become an npc asshole japanese father in boruto? So dumb. Japanese need more nukes
Trying to milk it for ALL it´s worth, even at the detriment of turning it into complete shit.
No respectable, classic naruto fan, watches that kind of recycled garbage. ( who watches fillers anyway.. ? HA!)