Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Human shields tied to cars in huge Brazil bank heist

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

AUGUST 30, 2021

Video shows the moment bank robbers tied hostages onto the top of their cars, using them as human shields while escaping from authorities in Brazil.

The incident unfolded in the city of Araçatuba, where officials say more than 20 subjects armed with machine guns and bombs reportedly robbed three banks early Monday morning.

Police say the criminals used drones to monitor police as the robberies unfolded.

Following the robberies, the suspects attacked the local police headquarters and blocked roads into the city using burned vehicles and explosives to stop reinforcements from arriving, before kidnapping locals at gunpoint.

Videos posted to social media show gunmen walking lines of hostages through the streets before strapping them to the roofs of their cars as they made their escape.

View: https://youtu.be/oFL-azEV5i0

Reports say at least three people were killed in the heist.

A man was killed by the gang when they found him filming them.

A woman and a suspect were also killed in a stand-off with police outside the city as gang members tried to make their escape.

A 25-year-old man on a bike had his legs blown off after triggering one of the explosives as he rode by, online reports read.

Three other men are in the hospital with bullet wounds.

Police say three suspects have been arrested.

@Tenshi really went down a dark path after the lesbianpill destroyed him...

Man I can't believe the guy kept filming after I told him to stop. Good riddance.

I wanna live in brazil

Based. Would do the same.

Just another day in Brazil.

The land of the future ladies and gentlemen :society: