Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel human rights is a big fucking lie

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
There's no such thing as human rights, I find it laughable that npcs believe those kike organizations exist, while they themselves wish to be hired in these organizations to do absolutely nothing all day, just circling some documents, if they only harvested a couple of braincels they know those are nothing but farming organizations that hire the likes of them as a facade while the top sharks just launder their shit and escape tax.

if you go to a human rights organization and tell them that sex, a physical act based on pure instincts like need for food or shelter should be more of a right than fucking emotionally conforming with faggots and castrated pos or pandering for whores and sluts they will just call the cops on you right away. moreover these human rights organizations do care about looks and they use them for public stunts, saving a starving kid who looks good gets more emotions than saving a deformed freak. chad and stacy rights.

Moreover humans have no fucking rights for anything at all. the idea of having rights is bullshit and I'm so tired of saying this:
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU EXIST! THAT'S BULLSHIT!

do you realize that those human rights you enjoy are basically because you were born in a specific geographical location and other circumstances and not because you're a fucking human?

Kill those faggot who scream human rights

What about camel rights?
Are they not our equals?

f you go to a human rights organization and tell them that sex, a physical act based on pure instincts like need for food or shelter should be more of a right than fucking emotionally conforming with faggots and castrated pos or pandering for whores and sluts they will just call the cops on you right away. moreover these human rights organizations do care about looks and they use them for public stunts, saving a starving kid who looks good gets more emotions than saving a deformed freak. chad and stacy rights.
:yes:
bonus points if the cute child actor is holding a poor kitty or puppy that the poor family "saved"
It's all staged 100% those are economic imigrants trying to ilegally cross the border or LARPers planted by globo homo to gain support for pushing their inhuman policies
It's :feelsclown: world

What about camel rights?
Are they not our equals?
same same. ded srs there is no such thing as "rights" they're only circumstancial, if camels existed in china they would deep fry them alive :fuk:

:yes:
bonus points if the cute child actor is holding a poor kitty or puppy that the poor family "saved"
It's all staged 100% those are economic imigrants trying to ilegally cross the border or LARPers planted by globo homo to gain support for pushing their inhuman policies
It's :feelsclown: world
JFL yes, if globohomo really cared about those dying africans they would make them a system so they can participate within it themselves and engage in trading with eachother but no they just send them scrapfood so that they stay relying on petty shit and niggers and npcs believe it is genuine help :lul: leaving them to starve of death is better than giving them scraps, also "muh victims of war nd immigrantz" especially war this shit is literally fueled by globohomo themselves if there's one part that can stop war it's lizard people, but yeah they can't do any of this because if these things are gone those kikes wouldn't find a way to hide their laundry and tax evasion jobs :what:

Anyone who talks about human rights wants to twit someone, even if it's only themselves.
It is not Ragefuel to me, It is Jay-eff-ell

b-b-but theres lawhs :soy::soy:

We are animals , Most people try to exploit and dominate each other. Laws and the Like are there to keep the weak in Check

Its sick really .

After being treated like a lowest trash because of my appearance I don't believe in 'human rights'. Human rights should be renamed into 'genetically privileged rights' since only Stacies and Chads truly benefit from them ( and normies to a lesser extent).

insect rights :society:

its just one of those buzzwords, put it on anything to get more attention from npcs

What about camel rights?
Are they not our equals?
No, camels are just there to be exchanged against a female child to get married to their inkwell son. As well as getting fucked afterwards by the muslims.

No, camels are just there to be exchanged against a female child to get married to their inkwell son. As well as getting fucked afterwards by the muslims.
Sick bastard:feelspuke:

The problem with modern human rights is that they are not based on the Bible.

Rights are for humans but i am a subhuman.

There's no such thing as human rights, I find it laughable that npcs believe those kike organizations exist, while they themselves wish to be hired in these organizations to do absolutely nothing all day, just circling some documents, if they only harvested a couple of braincels they know those are nothing but farming organizations that hire the likes of them as a facade while the top sharks just launder their shit and escape tax.

if you go to a human rights organization and tell them that sex, a physical act based on pure instincts like need for food or shelter should be more of a right than fucking emotionally conforming with faggots and castrated pos or pandering for whores and sluts they will just call the cops on you right away. moreover these human rights organizations do care about looks and they use them for public stunts, saving a starving kid who looks good gets more emotions than saving a deformed freak. chad and stacy rights.

Moreover humans have no fucking rights for anything at all. the idea of having rights is bullshit and I'm so tired of saying this:
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU EXIST! THAT'S BULLSHIT!

do you realize that those human rights you enjoy are basically because you were born in a specific geographical location and other circumstances and not because you're a fucking human?
Read every single word & agree 100%
I often say to myself, instead of "universal human rights", we should have "universal human responsibilities" instead
We would probably be living in a much better world

UN, unesco and WHO alike are just tax leech organisations and everyone working there is a useless piece of shit stain

we should have "universal human responsibilities" instead
We had. It was called "ten commandments".

"human rights" is just the clown world inversion of that. We're living in the upside-down.:feelsclown: