Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Human penises are shrinking because of pollution, warns scientist + extinctionpill

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Cliffs:

>Penises are shrinking and genitals becoming malformed because of pollution, an environmental scientist has warned in a new book detailing the challenges facing human reproduction.

>Dr Shanna Swan writes that humanity is facing an "existential crisis" in fertility rates as a result of phthalates, a chemical used when manufacturing plastics that impacts the hormone-producing endocrine system.

>As a result of this pollution, a growing number of babies are being born with small penises, Dr Swan writes.

>One study published in 2017 found that sperm levels among men in Western countries had dropped by more than 50% over the past four decades after examining 185 studies involving close to 45,000 healthy men.

>Dr Swan believes that the rapidly decreasing fertility rate means that most men will be unable to produce viable sperm by 2045.

You will literally need a bull to breed your wife in 3 decades

src: https://news.sky.com/story/human-penises-are-shrinking-because-of-pollution-warns-scientist-12255106

Chad with small dick - a roastie's worst nightmare :feelshaha:

Chad with small dick - a roastie's worst nightmare :feelshaha:
Yikes, all men have tiny penises now.

#Killallmen

#WomenMostAffected

#Totallylesbian (Until a man with a bigger penis comes along *giggles*)

Last edited:
>Penises are shrinking and genitals becoming malformed because of pollution, an environmental scientist has warned in a new book detailing the challenges facing human reproduction.

>As a result of this pollution, a growing number of babies are being born with small penises, Dr Swa

>One study published in 2017 found that sperm levels among men in Western countries had dropped by more than 50% over the past four decades after examining 185 studies involving close to 45,000 healthy men.
Whyte ppl really played themselves with the industrial revolution. All that world dominating industry just ended up making their descendants low t little dicked betas smh

Lifefuel for ricecels kek

Whyte ppl really played themselves with the industrial revolution. All that world dominating industry just ended up making their descendants low t little dicked betas smh
I assume this will definitely be an issue in east asia too though, but easy, privileged lives have fucked up the west super hard.

Let the human species go extinct, the way the "winners" treat the losers is disgusting, fucking material possession vain self absorbed social media likes posssessed motherfuckers.

Cliffs:

>Dr Shanna Swan writes that humanity is facing an "existential crisis" in fertility rates as a result of phthalates, a chemical used when manufacturing plastics that impacts the hormone-producing endocrine system.

>As a result of this pollution, a growing number of babies are being born with small penises, Dr Swan writes.

>Dr Swan believes that the rapidly decreasing fertility rate means that most men will be unable to produce viable sperm by 2045.

You will literally need a bull to breed your wife in 3 decades

src: https://news.sky.com/story/human-penises-are-shrinking-because-of-pollution-warns-scientist-12255106
Bullshit

Over 4 EarthCels

It will only get worse
brace yourselves, the dickpill is coming
fucking material possession vain self absorbed social media likes posssessed motherfuckers.
famous ppl in a nutshell

It will only get worse

famous ppl in a nutshell
Yet look how they're revered by the average dumbo.

I assume this will definitely be an issue in east asia too though, but easy, privileged lives have fucked up the west super hard.
It's much worse for Asians because low T whites can still get by with their height and looks whereas being an effeminate beta faggot and Asian is game over.

Finally. There is no greater salvation than never being born into this world. All the just fallacy retards will in fact get their deserved punishment for going against our pleas for help. Finally it is time

The rift between chads and non chads grows

It will only get worse
Finally. There is no greater salvation than never being born into this world. All the just fallacy retards will in fact get their deserved punishment for going against our pleas for help. Finally it is time
Sad thing about this "punishment" is that we too will be punished. We too will burn in hell along with the sex havers

The empathetic gender btw :feelsclown:

they'll just overengineer penis lengthening surgery so everybody with <2k can get a massive cock

It
I assume this will definitely be an issue in east asia too though, but easy, privileged lives have fucked up the west super hard
It already is. Asians are on average like 5’5 and even more estrogenic. Because of both industrialization and more importantly the food we eat.

a cow can (naturally) feed 5. Well now in 2021 a cow must be able to feed 40. How do we get a cow that can naturally feed 5 to feed 40 people? Pump them up full of drugs. Some of these drugs have estrogen and there you go.

"THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!" - Al Jones

Sad thing about this "punishment" is that we too will be punished. We too will burn in hell along with the sex havers
Not me. My will is pure and holy

Not me. My will is pure and holy
Ok friendo, I'll remember to greet you when we are burning in the northern section of hell. Probably next to a foid with a bodycount of 666.