Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HUMAN NATURE CANNOT BE CHANGED. BUT IT CAN BE CONTROLLED.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Most people in today's day and age cannot comprehend what life was like before the feminism movement, because they didn't even exist in such an era, or they were so young (kindergarteners or early primary school aged) that they don't remember the key differences between quality of life then and now.

Before feminism placed its claws upon the political atmosphere, nearly all societies were patriarchal and traditionalist: Men had the responsibility of contributing to society with their physical labour/intellectual resources in order to be able to afford a house (with the essential amenities), furniture, food, clothes etc. Women had no legal obligation to get married i.e the state had no power or authority in enforcing marriage, but if they wanted to survive, they had to get married to a man who would be able to provide for her and her offspring (as she would not be able to provide for herself due to women not having the right to work and her father would be unable to provide for her once he passed away).

In return for ensuring the survival of the female, the male would be able to reproduce (pass on his genes) and start a family. The female would be tasked with nurturing and raising the children while the man was away at work, slaving away for the benefit of the collective (society), yet being content and happy while doing so because at the end of each day he would be coming home to a loving wife and kids. The female's duties further included cleaning the house and maintaining pristine/hygienic living conditions for the family, in addition to cooking for the family and pleasuring the husband after a long day of work. Females were also content in the traditionalist societies because everything necessary for survival (house, clothing, food etc.) was provided to them in exchange for them simply performing their natural role of motherhood, in addition to sexually satisfying her male partner.

Under the patriarchy: Gas, water, electricity access was supplied to households; the human body was opened up for the first time; roads were built; Ships, trains, cars, planes and helicopters were created; Skyscrapers were developed; man was sent into space etc. Patriarchal societies enabled significant medical advancements, scientific discoveries and technological progress never before seen by mankind. Patriarchal societies allowed innovation and entrepreneurship to achieve its full potential. The patriarchy allowed humanity to flourish and prosper.

Female nature was no different back then than it is now. Females still wanted to get fucked by the tall men, men with wide frames, men with good skull structure 50 years ago, 100 years ago or at any point in time in the past. The difference between now and the recent past (20th century), is that FEMALE NATURE WAS CONTROLLED AND KEPT "IN-CHECK" SOCIALLY AND LEGALLY UNDER PATRIARCHAL AND TRADITIONALIST SOCIETIES. Female nature was never changed/altered, it was simply restrained and kept in a dormant, passive state, because the men in power knew that the most efficient society in terms of functionality is one in which BOTH SEXES have not only their physical needs, but their PHYSIOLOGICAL needs (emotional and sexual) catered to. Under the patriarchy, it didn't matter if as a man you were a 5'7 manlet and/or had the frame of a 13 year old girl and/or facially unattractive. As long as you weren't a physical abomination/deformed/disabled, you would be able to secure a female romantic/sexual partner as long as you were working and had the ability to provide for her. This gave men an incentive to actually be a productive member of society, to contribute whatever they had to offer for the benefit and improvement of society. And because of this, countries were very strong economically and had high GDP/capita which translated to a better quality of life.

Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Or when feminism gained power and the sexual revolution replaced cultural and traditional values/lifestyle with degeneracy. Women now had the right to work and didn't require a man in order to survive. Thus there was no reason for them to get married and only be able to have sex with one man, their husband. Instead, they could remain unmarried have sex with any man and as many men they wanted.

But this doesn't mean they would have sex with literally any man, as that wouldn't be such a terrible thing seeing as though everyone is getting laid. They would only have sex with any physically attractive man, while physically unattractive men would get filtered and weeded out of the selection process. Feminism and the sexual revolution marked the end of monogamy, resulting in a hypergamous society in which all women and only the most genetically elite men were able to acquire sex, AS A RESULT OF FEMALE NATURE NO LONGER BEING CONTROLLED AND FEMALES BEING GIVEN THE LICENSE AND FREEDOM TO FOLLOW THEIR NATURE WITHOUT RESTRICTION.

As a consequence of this, there are many high IQ men who have so much to offer and with potential to achieve greatness, being rejected by females because of their appearance (sometimes rejected for being a nice guy and not exhibiting enough dark-triad traits) and thus unable to pass on their genetics. Eventually, the effects of this will be very clear. The average IQ of future generations will decrease significantly as females will rather get impregnated by low IQ, violent thugs who are physically attractive in preference to high IQ intellectuals and academically successful men who happen to be physically unattractive. Many of these high IQ men are already dropping out of society, becoming shut-in hermits relying on parents/government for financial support. This is quite understandable. It is only worth contributing to society if it benefits the individual. Why should anyone contribute anything to society when there is no inherent benefit in doing so?

When high IQ men are no longer contributing to a society, when they are no longer devoting themselves to working in the fields of science, technology, engineering, medicine, architecture, construction, finance, law, politics etc. it is obvious that society will no longer remain structurally intact. Women know this, but they care more about benefitting themselves even if it is a detriment to the greater society because they are an inherently selfish gender.

Last edited:
Women are the most solipsism creature, they don't give a fuck about if society collapses while they have their desires fullfilled. Of course in an ideal society we have to control foids behavior. That's why muslims are based nowadays.

Talk to old school grannies, alot of them are based. The number 1 goal for women back then was to get married off and start a family. Whoring around was unacceptable and shamed. Women themselves were responsible for policing each other.

These days, it's totally flipped. Women encourage each other to be whores and not get married.

I hate the term [insert word here] nature because it excuses the actions/behavior of people. Females CHOOSE to be the way they are stop using fEmAlE nAtUrE as an exucse.

"That's just what Women are attracted to, nothing you can do about it. I can't hate women, it's their nature"

Well they shouldn't have a fucking choice anyways. I still hate women with every ounce of my blood. :feelslala:

Chaos isn´t a pit it´s a ladder

you forgot internet, socialmedia and tinder ruined it all

I hate the term [insert word here] nature because it excuses the actions/behavior of people. Females CHOOSE to be the way they are stop using fEmAlE nAtUrE as an exucse.
THIS. Even if they were compelled by biology to act like they do it doesn't excuse the fact that they were fully concsious when making those decisions, they logically interpreted that male A is better than male B and actively chose to reject male B. Every female's decision is spurned from selfish intent. Adopting a puppy? Probably so she can fuck it later. Marrying an old widower? So she can get his bux asap. Throwing herself at chad? So she can get his sperm in her uterus. Femoids have a shitty sense of identifying value and an even worse sense of anticipation it's why their nature should not be controlled it should be destroyed.

THIS. Even if they were compelled by biology to act like they do it doesn't excuse the fact that they were fully concsious when making those decisions, they logically interpreted that male A is better than male B and actively chose to reject male B. Every female's decision is spurned from selfish intent. Adopting a puppy? Probably so she can fuck it later. Marrying an old widower? So she can get his bux asap. Throwing herself at chad? So she can get his sperm in her uterus. Femoids have a shitty sense of identifying value and an even worse sense of anticipation it's why their nature should not be controlled it should be destroyed.

the problem is in supply and demand. i also consider ton of girls better than stacy, but id fuck all because i am male and have big biological urges to do it.

women have biological urges to do it with best man they can get

I'm not in any way excusing their behaviour. Nature cannot be changed but humans have the conscious free will to be able to defy their nature.
lets look at a completely hypothetical scenario in which a female who has the ability to attract chad, choose to fuck an incel who is broke and with no status (i know its unbelievable but bear with me lol). In this scenario, she is not choosing to be with the incel because her nature causes her to be attracted to incels. Her nature causes her to be attracted to chad. This nature is a constant. But whether she chooses to fuck an incel or chad depends on whether she utilizes her free will to consciously follow or defy her nature. The nature is out of her control, but whether she chooses to follow it is in her control.
Chaos isn´t a pit it´s a ladder

Littlefinger truly was a based and high IQ man. His death saddened me greatly. I will now use that quote as my bio.

Last edited: