Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Human life span is 38 years

• Thread starter NobuNagahirohichi
  • Start date
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★

According to this study, life span is written in our genes, and for humans it is 38 years. This makes sense, because monkeys, our closest relatives also live around 30 years on average. We somehow managed to artificially make life longer, but let's face it, old people are just suffering. They are the most common suicide victims. Their life s a hell.
The reason I bring this up is a great counter argument for people who say "oh you are still young, I got my first kiss when I was 29":
If you haven't impregnated a woman by the age of 19, you are already failing. If you have children in your twenties they will end up being orphans because you will be dead before they reach puberty. This was our reality less than 100 years ago, and people acting like the modern life span of 70 years is something that is normal and natural is so delusional, and losing your virginity in your 30s is fine because you are "just a late bloomer" . This is beyond schizophrenic.
If you haven't lost virginity by the age 15 you are an evolutionary failure and you do not get to pass on your genes.

High IQ thread

Humans are evolving. It's not a big deal.

living until your 80s and dying while your hooked to a machine is not natural.

Plenty of fish in DA SEA

BUT NO TIME TO SWIM!!
Images 16

humans probably supposed to start having kids at 14 and until death at 38.

Citation needed. If anything the opposite is true, we are getting weaker, dumber and live shorter IQ has decreased by 6 points last 50 years. Life expectancy has decreased from 73.2 to 71.7 in the last 2 years, mostly due to COVID. This just shows how fragile we are, who knows what kind of shit waits us in the future, climate disasters, hunger, pandemics, deaths due to low IQ... we will be back to 38 years in less than a century

Soyciety deceived me with shitty unnatural disgusting education.

MEN PEAK IN THEIR 90s BRO

This was our reality less than 100 years ago, and people acting like the modern life span of 70 years is something that is normal and natural is so delusional
The Old Testament puts man's lifespan at 70 years. Average life expectancy in the past was low because of high infant mortality. People that lived past like age 6 would on average live past 60 or something like that.

Modern dentistry is one of the major reasons for why we live so much longer now. :feelsclown:

A simple untreated tooth infection could take you up out of this world nearly as quick as a troop of Somali nigs with machetes headed in your general direction. :feelsohh:

Ya I came to this same conclusion, although I estimated age 40 is the normal lifespan for people. Obviously there are some exceptionally healthy people who go a lot longer, but I am talking for normal people.

From age 0-13 you are growing up. You go through puberty and become sexually mature. You start having babies in your teens and into your twenties. Then the last years of your life while you are still in pretty good shape you are helping your children, and you pass away at age 38.