Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Human history is pre-determined

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Not just the lives of individuals, but all of human history including the rise and fall of empires and nations. Individual human beings are basically just similar to small cells inside a larger body with that body being the nation, and just like all other living organisms nations are subject to the same natural selection process as everything else. Which organisms are favored by this natural selection process is determined by the quality of it's genetics, which in the case of the nation is determined by the quality of it's nation's genetics. This means that all of the history of civilization, was always predestined to happen as it did. Europe was always going to colonize Africa and America. Asia was always going to be Asia. The west was always going to fall victim to social decay at some point, and Islam was always going to end up taking over the west at some point or the other as a result etc. It was always going to happen like this. The flow of history is predetermined by all the preexisting variables of the universe.

In a strange way, knowing this actually feels liberating. It means nothing could ever have happened differently and that your choices never mattered anyway.

So there's no freedom of choice, people have no agency when they do dumb shit?

Not really no. Some biologists have even gone as far as to argue that free will doesn't even really exist and that consciousness is just a weird evolutionary anomaly that the brain uses to trick us into thinking we are responsible for our actions, with the point being that if we think we are in control then we will have a greater sense of social responsibility. It sort of makes sense. I mean, other animals don't exactly engage in much teamwork except only on a superficial level, not counting insects maybe.

I mean, how many of your "decisions" are even actual choices? Do you get to choose what your fav food is? What about your fav color? Tv show? What kind of hobbies you like? How good or bad you are at different skills? It's all genetic.

Last edited:
fuck off Spinoza
seriously if I meet you in real life, I'm gonna strangle you and assrape you.