Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Human civilization may be close to peaking, if it hasn't already

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
The advancement of human civilization is based on monogamous patriarchy and technology. MAN and MACHINE.

If you look at matriarchal societies, they are all primitive small tribes.

Due to feminism and women's rights we are moving toward a more matriarchal society in most Western countries. But even in the East they have women's rights nowadays, so they will follow our path eventually. White knight cucks and Chads are mostly to blame for this. Chads have abandoned their role as natural leaders in favor of pumping and dumping. The cucks have chosen to use white knighting and enabling feminism as a mating strategy, which is a very bad idea in the long-term.

However it is also a consequence of technological advancement itself. The abundance it has provided has made us complacent and careless as a whole.

Why is patriarchy important?

There are about 2-3 times more high IQ men than women, men have roughly 50% more physical strength than women on average and our higher testosterone levels allow us to remain calm under pressure, whereas women become hysterical. All of these qualities are obviously required to build and maintain a complex advanced civilization.

Patriarchy basically gives men respect and authority. Patriarchy combined with monogamy helps to ensure women's hypergamous sexuality is restrained. This in turn helps to focus men's mental and physical energy on building civilization and advancing technology, because they no longer have to spend that energy on competing for a mate.

Also, highly intelligent unattractive men who are very valuable to our civilization have a better chance of procreating in a monogamous patriarchal society.

What happens when patriarchy and monogamy are degraded or removed?

A steady regression of society. Now that female hypergamy has been fully unleashed and enabled, and boosted through technology (social media and Tinder), the competition among men for women is only going to increase. That's why we have movements like pick-up artists (PUA) and the red pillers (TRP) springing up all of a sudden. PUA's and TRPers build their entire lives around becoming more attractive to women. This does not translate to them becoming scientists or engineers (some of them do), but rather social media stars, celebrities or working in finance because these are easier routes to becoming attractive to women (fame + wealth + status).

In the absence of monogamous patriarchy men (and women) are focusing more of their mental and physical energy on lifting pieces of metal, fashion, hairstyles, plastic surgery, becoming popular on social media to compete for a mate. This is showing no signs of slowing down and it is global.

None of this helps to advance science or technology, it provides no long-term benefits to society. It's just pointless social status circle jerking because thats what women are attracted to.

Unless there is some breakthrough in terms of artificial intelligence, then it's likely that human civilization will begin to permanently decline and eventually collapse.

Take the civilization black pill

bump any feedback on this faggots?

All human civillization is based on the following mecahnism: man works->gets sex from woman->works again->sex again.

We are already on trhe decline.
Just the fact that this generation is worse off economically then the previous is a clear indicator for it.
In the pasr your children had it generally better then you, but nowadays it's the opposite for the majority.
Only a few privileged ones have it way better then the past generation thanks to a mass amount of wealth and technology.

Add to it the increasing number of incels that will never get their dick wet, let alone have a family, and you can see where the ride is going.

man ok you have described better what I have already posted

The peak was in the 60's when we reached the moon, now it's declining faster as the years go by.

It already peaked in Germany in the 1930s, kek. The Cold War may have encouraged invention, but also created obscene national debt, which the first world is still addicted to. Without superpower conflict, it's all about wars for resources for the globalists and lib-coms encouraging mass immigration and endless degeneracy.

I also disagree on a couple of IMPORTANT levels

The thing with degeneracy and hypergamy is that it can only be sustained in a primitive and polygamous society. Think of cavemen. It CANNOT be sustained in a modern society that is dependent on monogamy. If 80% of men know they'll be incel or cucked no matter what, there’s no point even trying. Now we’re seeing more and more men LDARing.

NegroKing said:
If 80% of men know they'll be incel or cucked no matter what, there’s no point even trying. Now we’re seeing more and more men LDARing.

sadly, cucks prefer to remain cucks

I have met a married man cucked atrociously by his wife who told me "she is the right person for me"

can you believe that?

nausea said:
sadly, cucks prefer to remain cucks

I have met a married man cucked atrociously by his wife who told me "she is the right person for me"

can you believe that?

There are those types of men yes. But I'd say they are the minority. Most normies are still bluepilled and believe there are good women out there who will be loyal to them. This illusion is what is keeping society running.

Idk how many of them will be able to trust women and continue to provide for them, once they are blackpilled as to the true nature of females. Especially if there are alternatives like sexbots, artificial wombs etc. if we ever get to that point of technological development.

BlackPillDealer said:
There are those types of men yes. But I'd say they are the minority. 

Tragically, no.

The vast majority of >50yo trapped in marriage have no other options, it is stay cucked or death for them. The emotional pressure and desperation would be unbearable, they run away from blackpills like rabbits.

They are truly fucked.

nausea said:
Tragically, no.

The vast majority of >50yo trapped in marriage have no other options, it is stay cucked or death for them. The emotional pressure and desperation would be unbearable, they run away from blackpills like rabbits.

They are truly fucked.

I mean those that enjoy being and remaining cucked. I think if most could get out of the trap without going bankrupt and having to pay insane alimony or child support fees they would do it.

BlackPillDealer said:
I mean those that enjoy being and remaining cucked. I think if most could get out of the trap without going bankrupt and having to pay insane alimony or child support fees they would do it.

loneliness is an abyss ...

Sadly, this might not be true.

I've noticed in my field studies that there are more than enough morons to keep the machine running even in the absence of sexual reward.

Cya guys in 2030, I will update you how things have changed.. imagine all incels dying off and only strongest survive

Excellent post, but we have already peaked. We are now on the decline, and it will begin slow, but soon the decline will be all at once.

Western civilisation has been declining for a while now. The only thing that is advancing is science and tech

Peaking? We've been collapsing for decades.

BlackPill47 said:
It already peaked in Germany in the 1930s, kek. The Cold War may have encouraged invention, but also created obscene national debt, which the first world is still addicted to. Without superpower conflict, it's all about wars for resources for the globalists and lib-coms encouraging mass immigration and endless degeneracy.

Not just debt, but the invention and spread of the nuke more or less prevents war between first world countries to alleviate debt. Civilizations have an upper limit of progress post Cold War because we cant just cannibalize land or resources anymore.

great post but don't know what you mean by "peaking"