Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Human Centipede 2 is unironically the most incel film imo

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I made a post a few days ago making a joke about it but after watching it again, it's actually pretty based tbh

Dwarfcel, fatcel, eye-cel, baldcel, oldcel, autistcel is bullied by everyone, even his own mother (not to mention she chose an abusive partner jfl)

He copes by watching The Human Centipede 1 and being a fanboy of it, to the point where his mother wants to kill him

The incel then goes ER and gets revenge on society by creating a human centipede, even tricking his oneitis stacy into joining it (giga- based)

Last edited:
have not watched a movie in a while now, the ldar is too strong

thats some brutal shit

Can't wait to watch it (not)

Watched the original. Liked it, may give this one a shot for incel.

I won't watch it.
Too disgusting for me tbh.

All sex havers should be forced to make a world wide human centipede
full

All sex havers should be forced to make a world wide human centipede
full
Put me at the front of a foid human centipede and feed me the most diaria enducing shit out there

I made a post a few days ago making a joke about it but after watching it again, it's actually pretty based tbh

Dwarfcel, fatcel, eye-cel, baldcel, oldcel, autistcel is bullied by everyone, even his own mother (not to mention she chose an abusive partner jfl)

He copes by watching The Human Centipede 1 and being a fanboy of it, to the point where his mother wants to kill him

The incel then goes ER and gets revenge on society by creating a human centipede, even tricking his oneitis stacy into joining it (giga- based)
I truly understand

I'm afraid of those movies :feelstrash:

Never seen it tbh

I hated it. Terrible film.

Too disgusting for me ngl

I've always wanted to watch it but dont want to spend the money on some jewish site

You really have to wonder how they came up with an idea like this. Imagine being the first person to conceptualize the human centipede, and then writing it into a movie script.