Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Huhh, you're not entitled to sex sweatyy

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-

It's amazing how it's considered absurd for women and trannies to be "undesirable", but at the same time "undesirable men" have to be thrown in the trash

3% of "hetero"sexuals accepts them :feelswhat: this number is way too high
who would want a tranny

there're repulsive

Further proves that they realize how damaging being unwanted is, but for us, they don't care. They want us to suffer. Who cares that we didn't chose our undesirability and do all we can to be more desirable, unlike the transgender people they want to help.

Go shoot up a school for not getting your tiny dick wet loser

who would want a tranny
It's a joke imho, just make a mtf fake profile and see. Now a ftm though...

99% of heterosexual Sub 8 males are rejected by their looksmatched female equals.

Go shoot up a school for not getting your tiny dick wet loser
IT's answer:
if it's about a straight male: you go, gurrrrrl! you told that inkwell right! :soy:
if it's about a tranny: noooooo! how can you say that! you must get locked up for your hate crime! :feels:

Trannies should be erradicated :feelzez:

who would want a tranny

Truth is 100% of heterosexuals reject them, normies just love to play word/definition games, if you'd fuck someone you know is a man, you aren't heterosexual, no matter how much they "look like a woman"

If you close your eyes and let a man give you a blow job and pretend its a woman, that doesn't make the act a heterosexual act JFL, normies can't understand something as simple as that, perception does not determine sexuality, biology does, its the only criteria that isn't arbitrary

Last edited:
Government shouldve given girlfriends to normal men before they were to ever even hear a word of legalizing homosexuality

I thought they were sick of being fetishised in bed

They need to fuck each other instead of trying to spread their gay germs and mental instability to the rest of the populace.

Further proves that they realize how damaging being unwanted is, but for us, they don't care. They want us to suffer. Who cares that we didn't chose our undesirability and do all we can to be more desirable, unlike the transgender people they want to help.

Trannies have around 40-45% suicide rate. Lets make that higher.... :giga:

Of course they are not including ugly men in that % , we not exist, but that's good I don't want to make that sacrifice. Imagine that the goverment asign to lonely men a tranny.

Truth is 100% of heterosexuals reject them, normies just love to play word/definition games, if you'd fuck someone you know is a man, you aren't heterosexual, no matter how much they "look like a woman"

If you close your eyes and let a man give you a blow job and pretend its a woman, that doesn't make the act a heterosexual act JFL, normies can't understand something as simple as that, perception does not determine sexuality, biology does, its the only criteria that isn't arbitrary
yeah, I agree, that's why I've used quotation marks
jfl @ claiming to be straight if you fuck someone who shares your biological sex, this is "traps ain't gay" "feminine penis" level of cope

Volcel but I wouldn't tranny

Faggots, cucks and foids should off themselves