Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hugs feel amazing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Like a few days ago at school we had this guy who was related to the survivor of this mass shooting come to our highschool and do like a talk and shit, and like in the midst of it he made everyone get up & hug the person next to them regardless of gender, race, or whatever. I hugged this one guy from my wrestling team and my home room. It was awkward but it honestly felt great. It lasted like only a few seconds, but it felt more genuine than the “peace be with you” at church. I haven’t been hugged by anyone since... idek. Probably my grandma before her mind her left and she’s passed away, or probably my uncle after my grandma passed. But either way the main thing is, the hug felt really refreshing and it honestly mad me smile. It was lifefuel but suifuel knowing I’ll be starved for human touch just again.

gayest thread ever

gayest thread ever
read the thread bro. It’s not about sex or whatever. It’s just about the human touch. I haven’t been hugged in forever. I haven’t felt genuinely appreciated by somebody in forever.

Nah I feel you OP
I don't remember the last time I felt the touch of another human being.
If I was hugged right now I'd probably break down.

I'm wearing this comfy hoodie and feels 10x better than hugging someone in real life

The consecuences of inceldom, yeah iIt would feel better if it were with a foid

Unless you are actually a larping foid, I got some good and bad news for you bro.

I understand the feeling of touch starvation, but I don't think it would overcome the discomfort from hugging another man.

Thought you hugged a foid

Thought you hugged a foid
couldnt, none were in my section
Ofc
Nah I feel you OP
I don't remember the last time I felt the touch of another human being.
If I was hugged right now I'd probably break down.
Finally someone who gets me bro. If it lasted a little longer with like somebody I knew well or like an old friend or smth I’d probably break down like a bitch bro ngl.

Cope, are you saying you would rather have that than an 8/10 barely legal gf to cuddlefuck before bed

no of course not I would if I could

I feel you, OP
we are so emotionally deprived jfl
It's so fucking over
now imagine if you had a loving gf to spend your lonely nights with...

Holy shit was it Craig Scott? Dude came to my school too a few weeks ago.
lmao, the same dude came to my school and when he did that the foids avoided me, trucel trait I guess

nvm wasn’t the same school

Last edited:
Holy shit was it Craig Scott? Dude came to my school too a few weeks ago.

lmao, the same dude came to my school and when he did that the foids avoided me, trucel trait I guess
Naah it was this Charleston shooting guy

Yep, both are Christian Im pretty sure So u know they’re gonna be on that peace love shit
Imagine believing in a just god after witnessing a mass shooting

Imagine believing in a just god after witnessing a mass shooting
Ikr that’d be fucked. Idk how they do it. Tho I supposed there have been mass killings in the Bible before so :shrug:

Your lucky a female wasn't sitting next to you because you wouldn't have gotten a hug

I'm convinced hugging my loli waifu of culture will extend my lifespan tbh

Your lucky a female wasn't sitting next to you because you wouldn't have gotten a hug
That would’ve been super embarrassing but they prolly intentionally sat away from me to begin with

I could understand hugging a close friend if you had one but over

Damn if op is this excited over hugging a man, hugging a girl he would end up jizzing in his pants.

It feels good when a rope hugs the neck.

I hugged my crush once. I was over the moon, it was the highest feeling of happiness I've ever felt in my life.

When I got home I broke down and cried.

cant even express my feelings of my starvation from human touch regardless of sex without being called gay. It’s over

Hugs are great, nothing gay about a bro hug (unless you grope a man's ass and you rock around romantically). Female hugs are even sweeter though.