Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Huge venting coming up

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Fucking hell. It’s just one of those times everything goes to shit. My knee hurts, back hurts, parents upsetting me, can feel depression returning, and just overall feel like what’s the point.

Today on my evening walk I prayed to god and told him that I don’t understand. I don’t see the lesson he’s trying to show me. I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. Suffering on top of suffering. I try to be present and take negative events as a lesson but I’m at my breaking point. I plead to god to show me mercy.

Also my job wants me to do extra work but without extra wage increase. But that’s a very minor problem compared to the rest.

Fucking hell. It’s just one of those times everything goes to shit. My knee hurts, back hurts, parents upsetting me, can feel depression returning, and just overall feel like what’s the point.

Today on my evening walk I prayed to god and told him that I don’t understand. I don’t see the lesson he’s trying to show me. I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. Suffering on top of suffering. I try to be present and take negative events as a lesson but I’m at my breaking point. I plead to god to show me mercy.
God isn't there, an evil demonic God has taken his place fren, he delights in the suffering of man. He feeds off the suffering of others that gives him power and becomes more powerful as humanity destroys itself.

The old gods either killed by him, in suspended animation, or banished to other realms. We live in his world now full of endless constructed horrors and atrocities.

Last edited:

There are no supernatural beings, you didn't tell anyone anything.
Your suffering may decrease temporarily, but generally, life for incels only gets worse as time passes.

God isn't there, an evil demonic God has taken his place fren, he delights in the suffering of man. He feeds off the suffering of others that gives him power and becomes more powerful as humanity destroys itself.

The old gods either killed by him, in suspended animation, or banished to other realms. We live in his world now full of endless constructed horrors and atrocities.
Their is a God still with us, our souls, since all souls are just GOD experiencing the universe from different perspectives.

God has something stored up for you in heaven, where it will never decay or be ruined or disappear.

You have faith in God, whose power will protect you until the last day.Then he will save you, just as he has always planned to do. On that day you will be glad, even if you have to go through many hard trials for a while.

Incels have to understand that there is no God

Imagine being incel and believing in god, lol