Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Huge party going on nearby and i can hear it through the window

U

ukizabonje99

Greycel
I'm fucking furious, all those tall, pretty people having fun, getting drunk, taking each others numbers and im sitting here, almost 20 years old on my computer typing a rant on an incel forum. The worst part about it is i know i'll never have that experience, i'll never go to a party and meet a girl there. It's simply not meant for me...i think imma go cry now

gatEcRash it

You're 19. Unless they're 14 or you look like an old man GO. Take a chance.

I can remember that too, I am 26 now, I remember going to a party aged 19, I was like a fish out of water, I actually walked out the door and left.

You're 19. Unless they're 14 or you look like an old man GO. Take a chance.
I would go man but i don't know anyone there, i would show up and stand in a corner by myself drinking one beer after another until i pass out

I would go man but i don't know anyone there, i would show up and stand in a corner by myself drinking one beer after another until i pass out
Start a conversation with anyone you think is worthy enough.

I want to give those faggots some acidic cosmetic enhancement