Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Huge blackpill on life with people in general. Making up reasons to be away from people that are false, ones to be with people that conceal superficia

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
People find one million reasons to be away from people who have low value. Based on immorality they don't commit. (creepy)
People find one million reasons to be with people who don't have those virtuisms/ feats/ moral uprightness.; Concealing their superficial nature (confidence).

We're a primal species, and narrowing down/ deductive reasoning/ mapping it out is not as simple as observing Lions. People are callously crafty.
People deserve the truth who are primally disenfranchised.

People find one million reasons to be away from people who have low value. Based on immorality they don't commit. (creepy)
People find one million reasons to be with people who don't have those virtuisms/ feats/ moral uprightness.; Concealing their superficial nature (confidence).

We're a primal species, and narrowing down/ deductive reasoning/ mapping it out is not as simple as observing Lions. People are callously crafty.
People deserve the truth who are primally disenfranchised.
I agree with 99% of your posts

I agree with 99% of your posts
They don't want to admit I'm one of the most insightful people here because again people are petty and primal in general. Even though I'm helping them and liberating their minds of marxist mainstream confusion.

Imagine the violence and uproar that would be caused if privileged people were brutally openly honest regarding the reasons being their behaviors. There would be a lot more distress, agitation and violence from the underprivileged. Many more mass shootings, many more ERs, many more stabbings, rapes, etc. That's why they choose to keep the peace and the status quo: so that the underprivileged don't revolt.
Some are waking up in increasing number.

They don't want to admit I'm one of the most insightful people here because again people are petty and primal in general. Even though I'm helping them and liberating their minds of marxist mainstream confusion.

I think many agree with you
But
People need solution.we are fed up of current situation.

Imagine the violence and uproar that would be caused if privileged people were brutally openly honest regarding the reasons being their behaviors. There would be a lot more distress, agitation and violence from the underprivileged. Many more mass shootings, many more ERs, many more stabbings, rapes, etc. That's why they choose to keep the peace and the status quo: so that the underprivileged don't revolt.

Normoids can't handle anything more than mainstream lingo and meme speak.
I just hate all people in general in life. Attitudes are premised on the basis of common life occurences. If anyone lives life with any dignity they should be a cynic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back