Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious https://usacrime.com/

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
watch this site it has gore videos and fights. i usually watch these when i feel depressed and lonely but its really sad how our world is people dying for no reason shits so fucked up ngl. no wonder why people are cruel this is a evidence of the blackpill and the violent human nature. they kill for selfish reason or for even entartienmet

I can't access the site

Access denied Error code 1020​

You cannot access usacrime.com. Refresh the page or contact the site owner to request access.

Result of using TOR

amazing site, shows you how worthless human life is and how little people actually care no matter much they try and virtue signal

Bestgore.fun
Crazyshit.com
TheYNC.com
Kaotic.com

Are way better. I miss Hoodsite it was probably the best gore site I've been on but it was hacked by cucks and taken down.

I can't access the site
Access denied Error code 1020
Feels bad man :feelsbadman: Try using a VPN. It loads for me with Proton VPN. You can get a free account and it's suprisingly good for a free VPN :feelsokman:

Here are the videos from the 2 links I posted earlier for any blocked access cels :feelsaww:

Bestgore.fun
Crazyshit.com
TheYNC.com
Kaotic.com

Are way better. I miss Hoodsite it was probably the best gore site I've been on but it was hacked by cucks and taken down.
oh why did they take it down

watch this site it has gore videos and fights. i usually watch these when i feel depressed and lonely but its really sad how our world is people dying for no reason shits so fucked up ngl. no wonder why people are cruel this is a evidence of the blackpill and the violent human nature. they kill for selfish reason or for even entartienmet
lmao I knew fags like this follow me I had the regular web back then so I couldn't view all of it. With tor there will be more safety.