Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HTN-Changlite Asian let's his white Becky girlfriend have guy friends(chads)

@Ron.Belgrade
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@Sloth22
@VersoffenerAssi
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Average ricecuck.

She's definitely shagging them behind his back

How do you have the nerve to peruse IG without getting disgusted? Mentalfortitudemogs me

"We've gotta go" at the end?
Chad has sent her a message that he won't wait the whole evening and wanna fuck right now. Mr. Ricecuck is now allowed to drive "his" foid to Chad. :feelskek:
I really want to know what's going on in that smartphone :feelskek:

So "Chang" is Asian Chad. I did not know this. Thanks for the info.

Chad has sent her a message that he won't wait the whole evening and wanna fuck right now. Mr. Ricecuck is now allowed to drive "his" foid to Chad. :feelskek:
I think this guy doesn't care because he already has the options tbh. Many chads I've seen irl cheat on their gfs too and they don't give two fucks about what the foids do or think of them. If she cheats on them. They just leave and date some other foid.

I think this guy doesn't care because he already has the options tbh. Many chads I've seen irl cheat on their gfs too and they don't give two fucks about what the foids do or think of them. If she cheats on them. They just leave and date some other foid.
This guy isn't a chang tho.

That's what I was thinking. That or it was hurting her conscious.

She's definitely shagging them behind his back
Many celebrities are also like this brad pitt, Leo Dicaprio etc they have all cheated on their partners and their partners have cheated on them. It's cucked yes but they just couldn't care less.

Chad has options, but the riceman? I really doubt this.

So "Chang" is Asian Chad. I did not know this. Thanks for the info.
Chad- white
Tyrone- Black
Chaddam-arab
Chang- Asian
Chadpreet- Indian
Chadruguez- Hispanic.

Cucked af
Many celebrities are also like this brad pitt, Leo Dicaprio etc they have all cheated on their partners and their partners have cheated on them. It's cucked yes but they just couldn't care less.
meh, it shows the state of soyciety

Cucked af

meh, it shows the state of soyciety
I don't even think in the west you can find a loyal girl. All girls cheat. They literally get off from the act itself. Cheating is one of the most common fetishes

I don't even think in the west you can find a loyal girl. All girls cheat. They literally get off from the act itself. Cheating is one of the most common fetishes
It’s cause it’s normalized by the (((media)))

One big thing everyone's missing is, this guy is not a chang nor chang lite

Htn at best
But good for him, hope the relationship succeeds but white women should be feared

Pretty much, seen this shit IRL as well.