Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HTB that works at the gym smiled at me again

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Before anyone cries or accuses me of being a fakecel: She is nice to everyone and not me exclusively

I already once wrote about this cute HTB that works at my gym. She has a cute face, is petite and has an extremely nice ass. She has such a warm smile that brings light into my cold heart. She greets everyone if she is at the reception. Unfortunately she was somewhere else the last few weeks and she couldnt say hi/goodbye to me. Now finally after weeks of not seeing her, i finally saw her at the reception and she greeted me again with her sweet, warm smile, which is/was the highlight of my day:feelscomfy:

Don’t smile at foids. It’s useless because they want you dead.

Don’t smile at foids. It’s useless because they want you dead.
She smiled to me + no need to make this negative for no reason

no need to make this negative for no reason
It is negative. That’s the cold harsh truth. Nothing is positive if you’re subhuman

Before anyone cries or accuses me of being a fakecel: She is nice to everyone and not me exclusively
Look at me I'm so kind and nice teehee :foidSoy:
Yeah there are some foids like this. All virtue signalling to show how "nice and warm" she is. This type of foid is the worst for enkwells as it can give one a hope that he'll ascend. "B-but she muh smiled at me!" meanwhile staying oblivious to the fact that she smiles at everyone and that doesn't mean she wants to fuck all the guys she greeted.

Girls who treat everyone equal are cute

Yeah there are some foids like this. All virtue signalling to show how "nice and warm" she is. This type of foid is the worst for enkwells as it can give one a hope that he'll ascend. "B-but she muh smiled at me!" meanwhile staying oblivious to the fact that she smiles at everyone and that doesn't mean she wants to fuck all the guys she greeted.
Speak for yourself

Not everything is virtue signalling

Whether its genuine or not (i know she secretly is disgusted by me) it makes my day and brings me a tiny bit of joy. Being miserable and angry 24/7 and not letting in any positivity is extremely exhausting,

Whether its genuine or not (i know she secretly is disgusted by me) it makes my day and brings me a tiny bit of joy. Being miserable and angry 24/7 and not letting in any positivity is extremely exhausting,
It’s rare to ever have foids like that even say hello to you and smile. Good for you brocel

Not everything is virtue signalling
Remember that foids care about social status like nobody else. And appearing as sweet and warm definitely helps into bringing a positive image about them. This type of smiling also makes normies think "oooh she's so caring and nice", so they're another potential simps, hooked on by mere tension of the facial muscles. It's not schizo rambling seeing conspiracies everywhere, rather just common sense - we all know how manipulant they are and how they will do everything if it makes their life better/easier.

As long as it makes you happy, mang. No wonder the opposite sex smiling at you makes you feel better. It's nature.

Yea she works there so it don’t mean anything lol

As long as it makes you happy, mang. No wonder the opposite sex smiling at you makes you feel better. It's nature.
True. Imagine how it must feel like to have her as gf. Even a million times better than just seeing her smile

I literally said that in first paragraph, read nigga, read
adult swim GIF by The Boondocks

I already once wrote about this cute HTB that works at my gym. She has a cute face, is petite and has an extremely nice ass. She has such a warm smile that brings light into my cold heart. She greets everyone if she is at the reception. Unfortunately she was somewhere else the last few weeks and she couldnt say hi/goodbye to me. Now finally after weeks of not seeing her, i finally saw her at the reception and she greeted me again with her sweet, warm smile, which is/was the highlight of my day:feelscomfy:
She doesn't like you if you are a subhuman to other women.
She is just pretending for some motive
I have seen it many times

She doesn't like you if you are a subhuman to other women.
She is just pretending for some motive
I have seen it many times
Do any people here actually read ? I said something similiar in the thread and in the replies below

Yeah this guy is being manipulated by literally just a smile
Most of the time is just because women are scared of sub5 creep so they just pretend to like him

I swear i'll put the next nigga that doesnt read my post and assumes shit about me on ignore

no need to make this negative for no reason
youre one sucky sucky away from being back to the plantation

even after all those posts you still dont get it

Do any people here actually read ? I said something similiar in the thread and in the replies below
I read only the post, not your comments under.
I am reading it now and yep , look like my opinion is just the same as others

youre one sucky sucky away from being back to the plantation

even after all those posts you still dont get it

True. Imagine how it must feel like to have her as gf. Even a million times better than just seeing her smile
Definitely, mang. I used to get off to the thought of it. Especially at the beginning of being together, when the hormones are firing up in your body, it must feel pretty good. I heard it's like a natural drug.

Yeah this guy is being manipulated by literally just a smile
Most of the time is just because women are scared of sub5 creep so they just pretend to like him
He isn't manipulated, rather just feeling good because an attractive toilet smiles at him. Though he has to be cautious not to let the bluepilled thoughts take control of him, if he's susceptible to that.

Incel trait: The nice foids are only rude to you

>default theme
Low inhib cel? i always use fast banana, added on top of the .is installed as a PWA to hide the URL at the top.
I use fast banana normally but chnaged it to original theme for a while. Wanted to change it back but forgot and tbh i dont really give a shit anymore. I always position my phone that way at work that no one can see what i do and otherwise there isnt anybody who could be able to see that i use this website

that's really nice it made you happy

Show her your piss jar and scare her away

The state of .is in 2024 @FakeFakecel @xkdcleftcel @Biowaste Removal :lul:

Wow that never happen to me

:feelskek: foid behavior
If you want to ignore someone, then by all means do it: If for whatever reason you don't want to see what another user says, then you have every reason to do so.

However, you don't need to post the list or let someone know it; who gives a fuck?

Nice women are getting more and more scarce. But every now and then I find one and they always make my day with their greetings and small talk.

She's just doing her job but it is good to see you don't feel gloomy at the gym too.

I would never accuse you, of being Fakecel.
Look at your Post count.
No Fakecel will ever reach Paragon, unless he´s stupid enough to waste his time on here.

On topic:
Don´t get your hopes up, thinking it was IOI´s.
Especially in her work environment, she was just doing her job.

So what? She's just getting herself social proof, and is happy because her life is going her way, you shouldn't even smile back at her, just nod your head and say "hi" in a monotone voice.

Tbh

I swear to god people only read the title, dont read the text and already make all kind of assumptions

Bro ich hab dein Text gelesen . Entweder die alte hatte nen guten Tag oder zeigt Freundlichkeit / Smile wegen Beruf .

Aber solange du zufrieden bist oder ihr Smile deinen Tag verbessert hat , Kann das ja auch egal sein