Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HS studycels are screwed

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Insane, rich people paid up to 6 million to fraud test grades. WHile many studycels here spent hours upon hours studying, rich chads had their parents pay their way to college.

Wouldn't this be [LifeFuel] as the rich Chads/Stacies are getting found out and they're going to get expelled?

Wouldn't this be [LifeFuel] as the rich Chads/Stacies are getting found out and they're going to get expelled?
They got caught this time, but no doubt that many got away with this

I really hate HS tests. Who the hell care about this shit?

Statuscels paying their way to college.

Where I went to highschool, this super rich guy was an absolute academic failure. His father went to meet the teachers and made some donation$, then his son magically did not have to repeat his grade. I'm glad these actresses got caught. Our educational system is a farce

I just APmaxxed in hs.had no social life

JFL while im studying right now they are frauding and fucking foids. fck my life

JFL while im studying right now they are frauding and fucking foids. fck my life
Not to mention they're insanely rich due to luck alone fuck this world

Was anyone really suprised? It's America after all.

Was anyone really suprised? It's America after all.

Yeah, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Just watch them next throw in their politics.

These fucks got what was coming to them, glad to see rich kids not getting away with failing HS because they were out partying.

I really shouldn't be as surprised as I am considering I grew up in burgerland but in the name of the good lord above and the fallen angel below what the FUCK is this SHIT? No wonder I found this shit so damn difficult, faggy ass jew chads bought their fucking way into the school system so it didn't matter how good the teacher was. The teacher could make things as complicated as they wanted to and it didn't matter because fucking Moishe Goldcock chads his way through education regardless. Fucking pieces of shit made everything in life difficult for every single human being without a circumcised dick and a hooked nose.

Insane, rich people paid up to 6 million to fraud test grades. WHile many studycels here spent hours upon hours studying, rich chads had their parents pay their way to college.

cool part his rich jewish pa, married a six feet tall blond goldigger, so now he also has the best genes

I really shouldn't be as surprised as I am considering I grew up in burgerland but in the name of the good lord above and the fallen angel below what the FUCK is this SHIT? No wonder I found this shit so damn difficult, faggy ass jew chads bought their fucking way into the school system so it didn't matter how good the teacher was. The teacher could make things as complicated as they wanted to and it didn't matter because fucking Moishe Goldcock chads his way through education regardless. Fucking pieces of shit made everything in life difficult for every single human being without a circumcised dick and a hooked nose.
yup you have to be a rich anglo WASP or jew to live a good life in jewSA. Everyone else with short end of the stick.

The empire of filth known as western civilization crumbles a little more each day.

High school was a big mistake