Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over HR foid felt pitty for me

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I was in an interview with a humans resources foid and I told her that Ive been looking for a job for a long time and that Ive had a lot of interviews.
And later when the interview was ending she told me something like: "and don't worry I know you will eventually find a really good job"

:foidSoy::foidSoy: you are really talented, I'm sure you will find a really good job, just not here teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Jfl if foids are feeling pitty for me what hope do I have?

She was telling you that you didn't get the job. Read between the lines.

I was in an interview with a humans resources foid and I told her that Ive been looking for a job for a long time and that Ive had a lot of interviews.
And later when the interview was ending she told me something like: "and don't worry I know you will eventually find a really good job"

:foidSoy::foidSoy: you are really talented, I'm sure you will find a really good job, just not here teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:

rope or cope on finding employment. its not gonna happen

They only hire chads or uglier foids.

What boggles my mind is we're supposed to put in tons of effort & be thankful to be a fucking slave. People compete for this shit.

What boggles my mind is we're supposed to put in tons of effort & be thankful to be a fucking slave. People compete for this shit.
Most man are docile still , while pretty and wealthy overlords " ( Born wealthy / Stacy / Lite ) are having the fun of their lifes . You are supposed to Be a mindless cockroach.

People Need to get a fucking GRIP that this Shit Is unfair . And that Working your Ass off means nothing.

Most man are docile still , while pretty and wealthy overlords " ( Born wealthy / Stacy / Lite ) are having the fun of their lifes . You are supposed to Be a mindless cockroach.

People Need to get a fucking GRIP that this Shit Is unfair . And that Working your Ass off means nothing.
Well in the grand scheme of things we're just expendable to those in charge. I hate it but I wouldn't do it no different than them if I was in power.

She was telling you that you didn't get the job. Read between the lines.
Yes I know, but she said in a way like when you are talking to a kid.

True. I've seen an internship position. Wanted to apply and saw that it already had 93 applications jfl. For some shitty internship. Getting a good job seems completely impossible.

True. I've seen an internship position. Wanted to apply and saw that it already had 93 applications jfl. For some shitty internship. Getting a good job seems completely impossible.
Thats why I'm trying to make betting in sports my full time job

That misandrist cunt deserves to have her tongue removed and dissolved in industrial strength sodium hydroxide (in COD WWII). She disrespected you, yet she believes you disrespected her. She will pull the misogyny card, when in reality the narrative is flipped. It’s misandry, and you shouldn’t tolERate it!

That misandrist cunt deserves to have her tongue removed and dissolved in industrial strength sodium hydroxide (in COD WWII). She disrespected you, yet she believes you disrespected her. She will pull the misogyny card, when in reality the narrative is flipped. It’s misandry, and you shouldn’t tolERate it!
I hope I get the job, but I probably wont

Just keep applying and enjoy neet life while it lasts
She was really nice tbh
The only reason she was nice was because she’s a woman, it’s fake to keep you docile because you’re a man who is constantly pumping testosterone.

Do you think women evolved to survive male aggression by being honest or by lying their way through everything?

The only reason she was nice was because she’s a woman, it’s fake to keep you docile because you’re a man who is constantly pumping testosterone.

Do you think women evolved to survive male aggression by being honest or by lying their way through everything?
But she was nicer than other HR foids that have interviewed me before

But she was nicer than other HR foids that have interviewed me before
“Nice” women do exist, but they’re liars.

One time I got rejected and the girl put her hand on my face cheeks and said oh you’re cute but not my type.

I was angry but not as angry as other women have rejected me.

That is until I found out she was having sex with a 9/10 white pretty boy and she’s a mixed girl.

I want to kill myself

One time I got rejected and the girl put her hand on my face cheeks and said oh you’re cute but not my type.

That is until I found out she was having sex with a 9/10 white pretty boy and she’s a mixed girl.

I want to kill myself
Mogs me for talking with girls and getting one to touch your face

Should’ve banged her directly in the office (in a video game), kek

Mogs me for talking with girls and getting one to touch your face
We talked on Snapchat and I practically never showed my face outside of a few instances of manipulating lighting and angles. Once she saw me in person she basically wanted to reject me in a non humiliating way to not get a bad reaction out of me because we were talking for a while.

We talked on Snapchat and I practically never showed my face outside of a few instances of manipulating lighting and angles. Once she saw me in person she basically wanted to reject me in a non humiliating way to not get a bad reaction out of me because we were talking for a while.
I don't snapchat

I don't snapchat
I tried normiemaxxing but I regret it, I was unself aware that I was making a fool of myself and that I was a low value male and everyone knew I was a loner incel before incel was even mainstream.

Canned expressions of pity are one of the main products, and perhaps even one of the very functions, of every HR department of every organization in the world.

that's everyday for me.

I want to kill myself
Cucked

>just hit a female in a western gynocentric female oriented school bro
>that’ll show em!

Most men don’t give a shit about other men you really think I’m going to risk my neck out here?

She doesn't feel pity for you, it's clear that she doesn't want you there. "Eventually you will find a good job" JFL. She hopes you will wageslave somewhere out of sight so she doesn't have to look at your incel ass.
They just want to pass you off to someone else so you become their problem.