Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HP Lovecraft has a page on the incel wiki

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Makes sense because he was an incel for most of his life though in the end he ascended, it's one of the rare cases where you can become a wizardcel but then ascend, as he lost his virginity at 31 with his wife apparently. Except for ears and nose he mogs me, he looks like a low tier normie but not truecel, which is why he could finally get laid (and because he was a famous writer) after years of social isolation and being awkward.
H._P._Lovecraft%2C_June_1934.jpg

Btw the ex president of Spain, Mariano Rajoy, looks like him kek. He should have beardmaxxed.
BRjBXZACAAAojQt

He looks like the most oldest incel..Franz Kafka would also have been an incel if he was born after 1990:feelshehe:

Makes sense because he was an incel for most of his life though in the end he ascended, it's one of the rare cases where you can become a wizardcel but then ascend, as he lost his virginity at 31 with his wife apparently. Except for ears and nose he mogs me, he looks like a low tier normie but not truecel, which is why he could finally get laid (and because he was a famous writer) after years of social isolation and being awkward.

Btw the ex president of Spain, Mariano Rajoy, looks like him kek. He should have beardmaxxed.
BRjBXZACAAAojQt
he looks like a truecel tbh

BRjBXZACAAAojQt
Rajoy has less harmonous eye, worse hairline are but longer nose. Lovecraft viceversa.

Lovecraft was lucky for his time. Otherwise he could've ascended but I doubt ascension would last long.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back