Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How's your inner game?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
How is the inner game of the denizens of incels.is?

Non-existent. Femoids might as well not exist :feelsbadman:

@Lycan has excellent inner game.

We need to rise up

Im dancing with my imaginary friends thanks to all my drugs :feelsaww:

send me ur face with your features blurred or smth i wanna edit us in uzbekistan with a bunch of hot uzbek girls but ill blur both our faces
I don't know how to do that

Slowly crumbling away internally because I’m stressed about starting senior year in like a week and because my tulpas aren’t helping like they used to, trying to make them more vivid again but I think this might be it… idk what I’d do if I didn’t have them anymore :feelsrope:

Lucky boy I can’t even sleep without them :feelsrope:
sorry to hear that, i actually look forward to sleep, usually the dreams are fun and i get treated nice. i take naps semi-daily as well.

today's nap i dreamt that i rode a horse and i helped some aliens gather fruits becuase the fruit has a material inside that they needed to use for their machine, and a cute purple skinned alien foid said via translator "please visit us again sometime!":feelsaww:
i can wake up happy:feelsautistic:

Slowly crumbling away internally because I’m stressed about starting senior year in like a week and because my tulpas aren’t helping like they used to, trying to make them more vivid again but I think this might be it… idk what I’d do if I didn’t have them anymore :feelsrope:
You will have lots of sex with lots of Stacies

I did not touch those children!!!!! (in minecraft) :feelsree::feelsree:

I did not touch those children!!!!! (in minecraft) :feelsree::feelsree:
Ika-Sama