Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how's your facial hair like?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
this shit sucks i cant grow proper beard and I'm +20s
i keep it like this. moustache + short hair + shaved beard.

028b4e9e8879a1605dc5a6a318ea0167

one of the only decent things i have
sometimes i do believe it's related to testicular factors, when i was teen i got hit on the tests by football/ at fights etc. it probably affected me.
good face hair = healthy testicles

one question OP how do u deal w being an incel for so long, haven't u felt like roping @doomed 7
i had peak depression strikes at 2019/2020. i read and learnt about suicide methods.
attempted to gather few material (sodium nitrite from uni labor -had to scam papers to get 1g which isnt enough so i canceled- also scammed pharmacies to get barbiturates and benzos to mix with alcohol)

my plans was ready etc but then i thought about all this shit..
it's really pointless to kill oneself.. normalfags wouldn't ever care.
back then i turned from grieve stage to rage stage. but that's another story.

tldr; you will find your copes and life plans when right time comes. you don't just wait tho you keep searching.

it grows too fast. I have shave too much. shitskin genes :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Incel+6’5=LARP unless SEVERE autism or 0/10 face you literally cant lose with that height and OP seems most NT on this forum so 100% LARP
I'm really not good looking. i live in 3rd world too.
me being NT is because i spent year on streets i know how act around lads etc. it's not really NT anyway cuz I've several mental illnesses including bpd.

it grows too fast. I have shave too much. shitskin genes :cryfeels::feelsrope:
bruh its bliss.. you could use that profit to ogre manly man looks. im deadly serious you could get bitches whatsoever
Images

I cant grow a full beard but my layout is a basically Mustache & on the Chin. I trim it about every week or so, so I do not look like a bonobo.

ah not so bad, i never use razors and instead I always use trimmers since i dont want to slice up my face and it takes less time
yeah same. I only razor shave before photo update. Even for interviews not worth effort I've noticed. Trimmed is enough every 3 days.

Men vary a lot in this regard I guess.

I have a full beard's worth of stubble / hair growth, so to speak! But I never let it grow far. I shave 1-2 times a week I guess, just to keep it under control and not looking super scruffy. More than that and I'd risk irritating my skin I think.

Men vary a lot in this regard I guess.

I have a full beard's worth of stubble / hair growth, so to speak! But I never let it grow far. I shave 1-2 times a week I guess, just to keep it under control and not looking super scruffy. More than that and I'd risk irritating my skin I think.
have you tried let it be +5cm in length? did it looks good if yes? is long beard looked down on in your community?

I cant grow a full beard but my layout is a basically Mustache & on the Chin. I trim it about every week or so, so I do not look like a bonobo.
smirked irl ngl.
v for vandeta beard is cool sometimes its hard cuz it suits few facial shapes

Very little, I shave most of it

have you tried let it be +5cm in length? did it looks good if yes? is long beard looked down on in your community?

I just don't really like the way beards feel on my face...

Plus they're not really my style I don't think.

A little bit of stubble looks fine though I think.

I can't grow a beard i shave every 2 days

i have the exact same growth pattern and patches as this guy.

P.S I've never shaven or even trimmed in my entire life
View attachment 635417
faurkkkk bro it look ok to me cuz clear skin halo. my dad used to tell me to not lay a razor on my beard to not fuk it up. i didnt listen

this shit sucks i cant grow proper beard and I'm +20s
i keep it like this. moustache + short hair + shaved beard.

View attachment 635329
I have a few hairs on my chin and neck that resemble pubes but that's about it :feelskek:

If you have a beard you mog me to Jupiter and back:chad::banhammer: