Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How's your day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lonelyreee

lonelyreee

Greycel
Personally i didn't manage to sleep at all, heart is still racing...

The same as the day before it. And the same same as the day before that. And the same as the day before that....

This ride never ends

url

search

so far no fires at work. Although my desire to get up in the morning on a daily basis is rapidly diminishing.

Hey brotha

What's up?

Lookismisreal said:
Hey brotha

What's up?

Trying to browse post here without having a brain seizure, you?

my piece of shit father called trying to get me to go to Kenya to see him. arrogant motherfucker is such a manipulative piece of trash keeps on mentioning how I'm so privileged being in America and how if I go there I will suddenly gain some pretentious traveler's perspective and do well in uni here. Fucker keeps rubbing in my face how I dropped out of a semester "that's not good lol" fuck you cunt. I'm not going over there to argue with his obtuse ass so he can lose his temper like the good ol days and try to hit me.

lonelyreee said:
Trying to browse post here without having a brain seizure, you?

Lookismcels already bringing the cancer

It's 9pm. I slept the entire day, only got out of bed twice today. First time to pee, second time to eat pizza. I'm literally LDARing.

same old thing, only got up to walk the dog

Ordered some AR15 and other relevant gun parts. Feelsgoodman.

Bodybag said:
Ordered some AR15 and other relevant gun parts. Feelsgoodman.

You er know what to do?

woke up at past 3 pm. played some vidya but I fucking suck at it so I got stuck. and browsing here.

living the dream

Coping with Nioh on PC. Pretty fun if you like Dark Souls, and it's better than Lords of the Fallen or The Surge. Too bad even Japan makes games starring white Chad.

went to collegecel, took test, went back home and rotted all day with games and on here

pretty normal all in all

I've mastered the studycel into come home and be miserably tired but able to sleep build order.

lonelyreee said:
What life?

... true.

I had some time off and I just wasted it all on the internet. I don't even care for my copes anymore.

Studying for courses I'm probably going to fail and all of this work is a waste of time. Even if I get a job I'll die alone anyway so no problemo

Ulkesh said:
Studying for courses I'm probably going to fail and all of this work is a waste of time. Even if I get a job I'll die alone anyway so no problemo

#IncelLife

Went to sleep at 5am and got up at 2:30 today. I can feel the rot.

Shit morning tbh. Woke up to freezing temperatures: heater broke-down. Didn't have much time to cook myself breakfast or shower. Walked 40 minutes through the snow-storm....

Uni-lyfe is hell man

Anonymous said:
Shit morning tbh. Woke up to freezing temperatures: heater broke-down. Didn't have much time to cook myself breakfast or shower. Walked 40 minutes through the snow-storm....

Uni-lyfe is hell man

Sounds real lovely.

woke up to smell the carcass

Anonymous said:

Uni-lyfe is hell man

Fuck, I relate so hard. Went to uni in New England years ago and winter was hell. Digging your car out of compacted snow for 30+ minutes, to drive in hilly slippery traffic for 15+ minutes, to drive to a parking lot that was 20+ minutes away from your class type shit. Or I give up on your car and walk the 2+ miles from my house to classes that are designed to fuck people over because the school has too high of an acceptance rate so they must cope with a high drop-out rate.

Picked up 1/2 of the puzzle today. Other half is inbound. Stillfeelsgoodman. 

UKGw9s1l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.