Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hows the job hunt for you guys right now?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Hows the job hunt for you guys right now? It's brutal for me. Some say it's the worse job market. Even worse than 2008.

fuck this economy. i blame it all on immigrants from the third world countries.
Next year I have a job lined up for me when I leave uni for a cyber security position but it peanuts I think, compared to jobs in burgerland

Last edited:
Isn't up's business model unsustainable if they give their employees a lot of money, and their shareholders a good dividend?

trying to get a tech job but i only got 3 interviews in 100 applications

Terrible. I've been applying to grocery stores and fast food places for the last 4 months and have had no response from any of them. I literally can't get a minimum wage job lmao. :feelshaha:

I've sent nearly 90 applications to get an unpaid internship for my studies.

The job market is fucked up.

Haven't applied to any for years, but from everything I've been hearing and reading about regarding the job market/economy here in burgerland, it does sound terrible overall

Imagine wanting to slave your existence away for some long nosed rats. Beyond cucked

@

NirvanaFan1988

Not much of a choice. I want to continue living under a roof and have food to eat .

Next year I have a job lined up for me when I leave uni for a cyber security position but it peanuts I think, compared to jobs in burgerland
Man cyber security is insanely good dude ur so lucky
Is it hard?

Man cyber security is insanely good dude ur so lucky
Is it hard?
I’ve been doing hackthebox and tryhackme for the past year or so. Done some certs as well, it isn’t that hard you just need some time.