Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How's life today bitcoin cucks ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Heven't roped yet ?

I'm low-iqcel so I never grasped bitcoin all that well

Lol im never fucking selling

The crypto bubble was driven by a bunch of normalfags sitting at home with stimulus money, and investors who wanted an outlet for cheap QE money. Now that stimulus, lockdowns and cheap money are over, you are retarded to hold onto any kind of crypto. Except maybe monero since it's the only truly anonymous coin.

The crypto bubble was driven by a bunch of normalfags sitting at home with stimulus money, and investors who wanted an outlet for cheap QE money. Now that stimulus, lockdowns and cheap money are over, you are retarded to hold onto any kind of crypto. Except maybe monero since it's the only truly anonymous coin.
cryptobros have somehow dissapeared. I rarely see "___ to the moon" :feelsgah::feelsgah:

I bought crypto like 5 years ago

I feel nothing. Not a thing. I will hold the coins I have till they are worth something or lose them all don't really care. Don't have that much anyway, about 3k $$ that I bought like 3 years ago.

Don't really care about crypto tbh, I dont even remember my password to coinbase JFL

I just sold at loss, really fucking tired of having to see if it's up and down and feel hopefull or sad. It's really fucking tiring, just to make a couple of bucks because it's always even or loss

I just sold at loss, really fucking tired of having to see if it's up and down and feel hopefull or sad. It's really fucking tiring, just to make a couple of bucks because it's always even or loss
Why?

Just buy it and forget it. Come back in 2033 or something.

I check the price from time to time, if its not at 1000% profit then idc. I just wait. Or lose it all doesn't really matter.

Why?

Just buy it and forget it. Come back in 2033 or something.

I check the price from time to time, if its not at 1000% profit then idc. I just wait. Or lose it all doesn't really matter.
Because it's like, i dunno a 1/5 of my total savings. Thus when i get a good job or a job i'll see in what to invest, having a lot of money to gamble is not that good

Its was always a stupid fucken idea and a proof of concept only. Burn electricity for no good reason, no work being done other then the work for the coins to exist. Only monero is good because privacy.

I made 30 dollars off dogecoin

slowly accumulating more with every paycheck. I'm holding until 2025 at least. Patiently waiting for next bitcoin halving. I was in the 2017 bull market and watched it come and go. At the end of it people said the same thing. "Oh it's never coming back, just sell, bitcoin is useless, dead, etc."

Why would I sell now? I watched it go from ~70k to 15k and didn't sell (though my average buy price is nowhere near 70k). Now would literally be the worst time.

Maybe it's blind faith but it's actually keeping me alive tbhngl.

slowly accumulating more with every paycheck. I'm holding until 2025 at least. Patiently waiting for next bitcoin halving. I was in the 2017 bull market and watched it come and go. At the end of it people said the same thing. "Oh it's never coming back, just sell, bitcoin is useless, dead, etc."

Why would I sell now? I watched it go from ~70k to 15k and didn't sell (though my average buy price is nowhere near 70k). Now would literally be the worst time.

Maybe it's blind faith but it's actually keeping me alive tbhngl.
Based.

I actually have 20% of my assets in cryptoshit. I'm not selling because I would have no use of it for the moment, plus nobody knows what the market will be in 10 years.

I'm thinking but I've no guts to do that :cryfeels:

I'm thinking but I've no guts to do that :cryfeels:
I used to think like that, then I remembered that I'm a trucel with no hope, so that's a bit of hope at least in my shit tier life.

Though krach times can be harsh so I'm not giving financial advices.

Same, had to pay bills and buy copes

fuck crypto currencies

Goatfuckers can't be incels as they can fuck goats.
CUMSKINS CAN'T BE INCEL AS THEY ARE FAGGOTS WHO CHOP THEIR DICKS OFF AND ENCOURAGE TRANNY DEGENERACY FUCK YOURSELF PIGSKIN SNOW ROACH SUBHUMAN CUCK

CUMSKINS CAN'T BE INCEL AS THEY ARE FAGGOTS WHO CHOP THEIR DICKS OFF AND ENCOURAGE TRANNY DEGENERACY FUCK YOURSELF PIGSKIN SNOW ROACH SUBHUMAN CUCK
Imagine being so obsessed about european tranny cocks when you can fuck your local goats anytime.

To the doooooom!

Watch Out For a 'Cascade of Margin Calls' in Crypto, JPMorgan Says

@Incelius Savage yo don't you have like 60 bitcoin

I have like 1k left in BTC, lower now though, and don't give a shit anymore. I copingly tried to make money off cryptos in the past but it's useless to make money from something that's objectively worthless unless there's a bubble. Maybe it won't be in the future but who cares, I'm better off just focusing on codecelling and getting more raises