Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How young were you when you tasted alcohol for the first time?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
In my case it happened when I was ten. I took a sip from a bottle of whine at my uncle's house. I remember it tasted sour and I immediately regretted it cause my mom had always told me that drinking is a sin. I felt guilty for days. And now 21 years later, here I am. An alcoholic ugly loser. I remember it cause I'm drinking my third glass of whine now.

I think 6 or 7, I confused it with soda

i drank some cider at age 7 cause i thought it was apple juice

used to drink busch light in the stalls of the bathroom during lunch freshman year of hs. started selling drugs there later too

used to drink busch light in the stalls of the bathroom during lunch freshman year of hs. started selling drugs there later too
What a chad

I was 19. I drank a glass of wine in that time

This thread idea was made the other day

5 or 4; I can't remember. I was curious and decided to take a sip from a beer bottle that was left open.

Maybe 10 or 11 when I was at a wedding and my mom let me have a sip of her wine. I didn't like it.

In my case it happened when I was ten. I took a sip from a bottle of whine at my uncle's house. I remember it tasted sour and I immediately regretted it cause my mom had always told me that drinking is a sin. I felt guilty for days. And now 21 years later, here I am. An alcoholic ugly loser. I remember it cause I'm drinking my third glass of whine now.

Started around 10, thought it was fucking Coke lol

Around 14 but haven't drank since then after almost 6 years.

Typical beer slip from a kid tbh, must've been like 7 or so.
But drinking alcohol after knowing what it is and what it does, 18.

took a few pulls of rum when i was 11

I’m not too sure but I think it was before I was ten or so

Had some wine when I was 14. Beer at 16 or so. Didn't drink much until college

Read 1st newspaper at 2,Smoke 1st cigarette at 3, drank some red wine at about 6, raided army supply shack with a small gang at 9 ( outrun MP jeeps)
Incel since puberty and that's all folks

I was around 6 years old.

Was around 6, it was during new year and my mom made me try her drink which was alchol, and it tasted terrible. I seriously don't understand how people get addicted to that.
Cuz it makes u low inhib and feel warm inside

I was about 6 or 7, my Dad gave me a bit in a mini glass lol. I'd have it once in a while on special occasions.

forgot, but i've taken sips of alcohol throughout my life. never got into it though, alcohol seems like it's for normies

Chad trait tbh.

no idea.i do remember that i was 11 when i first got drunk.i drank almost a litter and a half of beer(if i remember right) and two shots of some hard liquor mix.shit was funny.

Probably about 5 drank some of my das beer that was sitting from the night before. First time proper drinking would be a bottle of cider at 14

19 on the first weekend of college.
I would probably have to drink quite a lot of alchol in order for it to make me low-inhib and by the time I get close I'd probably just vomit from its sour and weird taste:feelspuke:
That's what blow is for. I can crush a 12 pack in a few hours when I'm skiing.

Around 15 year old, my parent only allow me to take a sip until I got in college.

when i was 13 i think, my dad let me sip his san mig beer. i remember thinking it was gross and i couldn’t understand how people could drink it casually

12 and it was some fucking sour normfag shit

A baby/toddler. My father gave it to me to calm me down.

24, at my office Christmas party lmao

23. And the only reason I decided to finally try it was because of my inceldom, I figured I might as well see if it would help me cope.

I didn't really start drinking until around 23 maybe, I would have a few beers but stopped after like a month as I didn't see the point then in 2020 I went to Thailand and had a beer at the airport and it tasted pretty good and then since hookers work in bars there you just drink all the time so did that and needed to drink to combat social autism then came back and got into Whiskey for a bit but went off it after I puked while eating a kebab drunk and went back to beer for a bit now it's just once every now and then while LDARing with a movie.

Normies/Chads have friends to go to bars with as soon as they can legally do it in their country but even before normies go to parties and stuff and drink.

I had a beer with a friend at 14. Got drunk the first time at 15

Never tasted alcohol

7, i tasted some beer

Curious first taste at 10, first drink at 14