Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How you like your coffee?

stuttercel

stuttercel

FREE NAUSEA
★★★★
i like mine with high fat cream and sweetener.

I like to let my coffee cool down and just have it black. I prefer espresso though

I prefer semiskimmed milk with one sugar. I find full fat milk tastes weird and also makes me fatter. Ground coffee over instant as well obviously.

I have a soft spot for cuban coffee, its rather nice, as well as vietnamese. I'll give it to the commies they do produce good coffee.
fat milk makes the coffee very smooth and inhibit the taste of the coffee, which leads to less bitterness and less acidity. But i understand the calorie part. However a few ml of milk wont make me fat. I also see that the more you put milk in it the less coffee you taste. so you you have to find a good trade offf
I like to let my coffee cool down and just have it black. I prefer espresso though
i cant drink cold coffee, rather throw it away

I don't drink coffe tbh

I take it without sugar and cream but i like that it is not very strong

I take it without sugar and cream but i like that it is not very strong
same . black without sugar or sweetener is not bearable
If I'm using more expensive coffee like that cuban stuff I'll usually go for full fat, but it's not that common I'll bother, usually just drink instant for ease which I find better with semi skimmed for some reason
friendfuel

i've only been drinking water, coffee disgusts me

Black because I’m not racist.

I don’t drink coffee anymore

Plain. I like light roasts better because they have more caffeine.

Not allowed man

Black, if it's coffee I make; with milk and sweetener, if I know the coffee is ass, but I need the caffeine.

I prefer tea over coffee, tbh. However, when i actually do drink coffee it's usually black, or with milk and sugar.

Black, if it's coffee I make; with milk and sweetener, if I know the coffee is ass, but I need the caffeine.
same tbh. when the cofee is good, you dont need any milk. Poorcel trait is to put milk in coffee :(
I prefer tea over coffee, tbh. However, when i actually do drink coffee it's usually black, or with milk and sugar.
tea is also great ( and u )

oh why ?
also offtopic: what does your avi resemble ?
After a cup or two I feel like shit without it, also I can’t sleep even if I drink it in the morning

My avi is a play doh figure of a little guy playing video games on a laptop

I'm really sensitive to bitter tastes, so I usually add a lot of creamer and sugar to my coffee.
Moreover, I drink about 4 - 6 cups of coffee in a day and then a couple of cups of green tea afterward.
Therefore, I am a caffeine addict undoubtedly but am perfectly fine with the fact, honestly.

Last edited:
Black with 1 tsp sorghum and a dash of cinnamon and clove.

Black with 1 tsp sorghum and a dash of cinnamon and clove.
what is sorgum and what kind of clove you mean ? garlic ?
I'm really sensitive to bitter tastes, so I usually add a lot of creamer and sugar to my coffee.
Moreover, I drink about 4 - 6 cups of coffee in a day and then a couple of cups of green tea afterward.
Therefore, I am a caffeine addict undoubtedly but am perfectly fine with the fact, honestly.
i wish i could change to green tea

Espresso long, no sugar

I don't drink coffee.
It's haram.

I like the darkest coffee, no milk no sugar.

Attachments

• 1587358249976.jpg
    1587358249976.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
no sugar and with lots of ice cubes inside

I dislike coffee

why do americans like this abomination ( im sorry no offense , ur grea tposter , also you rcolor mathes your avi very good ily )
It’s how my dad introduced it to me, and i avoid sweets for my own good, and i dont like hot shit

what is sorgum and what kind of clove you mean ? garlic ?

i wish i could change to green tea
Sorghum is crushed grain grass leaf juice. It's similar to wheat or cane sugar. Except it's a liquid. Sorghum is a grain like wheat.

Clove bud from trees. Same stuff that some people smoke.

Sorghum is crushed grain grass leaf juice. It's similar to wheat or cane sugar. Except it's a liquid. Sorghum is a grain like wheat.

Clove bud from trees. Same stuff that some people smoke.
oh wow that sounds very intersting and high IQ.

is this your hobby ?
It’s how my dad introduced it to me, and i avoid sweets for my own good, and i dont like hot shit
i see makes sense

why do americans like this abomination ( im sorry no offense , ur grea tposter , also you rcolor mathes your avi very good ily )
Yeah it doesn't make sense. Iced coffee is the biggest scam of the century. You drink it, and 80% of the cup is left with ice cubes and you paid like $8 for it what the fuck what's the point

Usually like long black espresso, sometimes drink ordinary filtered coffee with a bit of milk and sugar.

Yeah it doesn't make sense. Iced coffee is the biggest scam of the century. You drink it, and 80% of the cup is left with ice cubes and you paid like $8 for it what the fuck what's the point
lets dilute cold coffee with icecubes and call it an invention theory ( again no offense )

preferably with cognac. also black russians. anything that takes away the pain.

i like mine with high fat cream and sweetener.
Cream but no sweetener.

Usually we have no cream so I just take the highest fat milk we have(usually 3% fat). I like coffee and I drink 4-5 cups a day.

just with a bit of sugar

I don't like caffeine my head hurts i drink lots of water like 8ltrs everyday

Sugar and milk

Usually with sugar and a non-dairy "creamer".

Last edited:
I do like to have a good coffee. Best are espressos with a cigar and some whiskey. Fuck before cuck virus hit I was living the life. Cigars, joints, whiskey, sun, coffee. Mogger lifestyle ngl. But I'm glad it hot becuase I found here :)

Don't drink it, tea drinker here. I have in the past though, black with 2 sugars.

Never drank coffee in my life