Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How you know toilets have the advantage in dating.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
When fucking cucks literally donate to e toilets on twitch.tv and the toilet doesn't even acknowledge that they donated THEM FUCKING HARD EARNED MONEY
I HOPE ALL THESE CUCKS GET ABUSED AND THE TOILETS GET FUCKED BY A GINORMOUS HIPPO COCK THAT THEY FUCKING DIE FROM BLEEDING OUT FROM BEING OVERLY STRETCHED!!
I HATE TOILETS IN TOTAL CONTROL AND WE GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Simps and all foids must be stoned to death and killed

I hate E-Thots so much. They are the epitome of this late stage dystopian gynocratic totalitarian globohomo one-world state.

I hate E-Thots so much. They are the epitome of this late stage dystopian gynocratic totalitarian globohomo one-world state.
The rage you feel when you are drunk towards these retards.
You want to hurt them so bad :cryfeels::feelsree:|
and now I will end up on a glowie list just for saying this

Simps are undeniably worse than foids. They're fucking insects with zero self respect, just handing over their shit to these foids. Makes me seethe seeing toilets making tons of money of spineless simps :feelsUnreal:

Don't get angry or worry over other people's lives, ignore them, it's exhausting
Edited 20240106 170115