Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How you are perceived depends highly on place, heres what happened to me

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
eg, in some places im victim of my reputation (was bullied and everyone thinks im doormat) in other places where they dont know it, i am sometimes liked, sometimes not, sometimes hated, and sometimes the weird creepy guy who doesnt talk with anyone (even though i was perceived normally in other places lol)

and in one of these places where i was perceived a low status male or weirdo or whatever, i was going to gym and one of my coworkers said his friend or friend of friend (female btw) is workign there and tried to hook us up.

He must've perceived me really poorly because this fugging "girl" worked at gym but had zero muscles only fat and weigthed 3 times as much as me, minimum 120kg but probably assuming bigger numbers like 130kg+ is safe.

DUDEEEE SHES WAS SO BIGGG LMAO i kinda felt offended back then because duh its better to fugg with hand or tranny (not that incels can get sex with hot tranny, we cant)

if you were a chad, would a guy come to you and say, yooo my friend is into you !!! shes a 200kg pig though but that doesnt matter right !! LOL probably not. chad intimidates

also ive read countless posts about depression after sex with very ugly or disabled or stupid or fat woman.

eg, in some places im victim of my reputation (was bullied and everyone thinks im doormat) in other places where they dont know it, i am sometimes liked, sometimes not, sometimes hated, and sometimes the weird creepy guy who doesnt talk with anyone (even though i was perceived normally in other places lol)

and in one of these places where i was perceived a low status male or weirdo or whatever, i was going to gym and one of my coworkers said his friend or friend of friend (female btw) is workign there and tried to hook us up.

He must've perceived me really poorly because this fugging "girl" worked at gym but had zero muscles only fat and weigthed 3 times as much as me, minimum 120kg but probably assuming bigger numbers like 130kg+ is safe.

DUDEEEE SHES WAS SO BIGGG LMAO i kinda felt offended back then because duh its better to fugg with hand or tranny (not that incels can get sex with hot tranny, we cant)

if you were a chad, would a guy come to you and say, yooo my friend is into you !!! shes a 200kg pig though but that doesnt matter right !! LOL probably not. chad intimidates

also ive read countless posts about depression after sex with very ugly or disabled or stupid or fat woman.

What to do when whales and gays orbit, it's over.

What to do when whales and gays orbit, it's over.

i did read a theory that if fat women and other outcasts of society are showing visible signs of interest in you then you much appear as non threatening low value man who they are not affraid of and not affraid of rejection and humilation, eg most men wouldnt walk to 8/10 woman cuz they are scared of rejection and humilation

if fat woman doesnt feel this towards you then sheeeit its over

yeah i remember this happening.

some guy saying this place was going to be cool and that it won't be a sausage party, but there was only one really fat chick with like pustules all over her skin??? and she wasn't into me either lol, someone fit and better looking is not interesting at all.

it's so nasty when normies tell you what your modern SMV is like that, fuck I don't want to be reminded of reality.

Funny you bought this up as I sometimes get a different response from people. to some at the town I lived in before now I was seen as trouble, some saw me as weak and some saw me as a loser and now when I use the local bus which is a rare thing like 5 times in ten years the bus driver sees me as a bit of a prick, he made a comment once because I would not help these old foids out of the bus. these foids refuse to give up the seat beside them because of the handbags and when they are finished fighting over it and when I do get to sit and they turn there backs to me so I stopped helping these foids and in town I am known to most as the softly spoken quite one and to some a loser and to others as trouble. funny in a way that people assume to know me when a have never spoken more than two words to them and I go out of my way to give fuck off vibes by wearing my black hoodie even on days of heatwaves and when I go to the hospital which is also the doctor I am polite to staff as they are mostly good people but to the other patients I just stare at the floor or ceiling as I don't like to talk to people who are not like me.

As you guys can tell I am anti social towards most of society as I find normies can't comprehend what real problems are and they just piss me off with there hows it going the weather is a bit off today. Of course I know the weather is off I just travelled a 100km round trip and I could see the fucking weather for myself.

cope.
If you are ugly, you are ugly everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back