Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'How would your university feel if I told them that you post on incels.is, and are hanging out with rapists?"

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
this is how i got blackmailed by incel tear

rapist = had sex = by definition not incel :feelswhat:

Lmao like they will give a single shit. Unis only care as long as you give them $$$.

Interesting you guys keep getting messages from them. I have gotten 0 so far, and I think it’s because I don’t ever address them or go out of my way to communicate with them. :feelswhere: Got something to say?

I literally lurk .is on my phone during classes jfl

I don’t think any user of this site has been convicted of rape or any will ever be. Rape is a Chad thing.

I don't think my university would give two shits tbh jfl jfl

there were far worse people going there.

I am at University right now and I am browsing incels.is :lul:
Giga based, I do that all the time and stare at college roasties at the same time :feelsLSD:

I don’t think any user of this site has been convicted of rape or any will ever be. Rape is a Chad thing.
Kek, the irony is in reality this forum probably has a far cleaner legal record than most normies do let alone sex having chads and foids.

I'm browsing incels.is by the main entrance of the grocery store I work at while waiting for my ride home. :panties:
I am at University right now and I am browsing incels.is :lul:

low iq for going to uni in 1st place