Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would your ideal society look like?

The_Purifier

The_Purifier

Greycel
Like the title says how would your ideal society look like and be structured. Also added bonus if you add how such a society would be achieved for example revolution, election, media manipulation etc.

A fully islamic world. Run by a global caliphate where apostasy and disbelief is punished by death. This world would come after all 1.8 billion muslims finally nut up and band together into the biggest army in the world. The world gets reverted from degeneracy to the values and laws that were of the Prophet SAW's time and we all live happily ever after under Islamic rule until judgement day

A fully islamic world. Run by a global caliphate where apostasy and disbelief is punished by death.

So kind of like Iran or Saudi Arabia? One thing with that is wouldn’t polygamy be a problem or would you ban that?

After a nuclear war where Women don't judge by looks and where is a cure for Autism.

So kind of like Iran or Saudi Arabia? One thing with that is wouldn’t polygamy be a problem or would you ban that?
polygamy is halal and was actually regularly practiced back in the Prophet SAW's time. The Prophet SAW himself had about 11 wives at once I think. The difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia and the Global Caliphate that I want is that terrorism and Islamic terrorist groups wouldn't be a problem anymore since Islam rules the world. The actual problem would be hypocrite resistance terrorist groups bombing cities

My ideal society can only be achieved with nigh omnipotent powers. I want to change the core of our human nature

polygamy is halal and was actually regularly practiced back in the Prophet SAW's time. The Prophet SAW himself had about 11 wives at once I think. The difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia and the Global Caliphate that I want is that terrorism and Islamic terrorist groups wouldn't be a problem anymore since Islam rules the world. The actual problem would be hypocrite resistance terrorist groups bombing cities

Would there be a shortage of women if some men took multiple wife’s? That way some men still remain invaentarily celibate.

Would there be a shortage of women if some men took multiple wife’s? That way some men still remain invaentarily celibate.

Women don't get married if they don't want to in Islam. You can't just take multiple wives. Plus it's not like women are an endangered species.

It would actual be hilarious seeing every retard islam hater on youtube watching as Muslims finally join together to end the degeneracy. Too bad I'll never get to see it.

Similar to the USA of old. Much more power in local town's, cities,then the state, and last the Federal government. All immigration would be banned. We would quickly outlaw gang's and hunt them down and bring back public hanging's.

Woman would lose the right to vote and would no longer be covered by civil right's. Fem's would be owned like a car, you'd even have to buy insurance on her. They would mostly be kept for sexual/reproductive purpose's. And while the gov. Would be much,much smaller we would pass the "Federal Female Inspection Act" to weed out undesirable FHO's. Which mean's alot of them would be removed from circulation,including fattie's, though we would keep a small number in reserve for those with a BBW fetish;).

Overall, it would be heaven on earth.

Women would have no rights. No voting rights. No reproductive rights. No right to leave the house without being accompanied by a father or husband.

Public schooling would be optional -- and would be funded through tuition and not taxation. Kids could also learn through homeschooling, e-learning, and trade schools instead.

It would be easier for people to live off the land if they so choose. Property taxes would be abolished.

A universal healthcare system would be implemented so that nobody goes bankrupt from unpaid medical bills.

Society's views on prostitution, drugs, and gun control would be more libertarian overall.

Similar to the USA of old. Much more power in local town's, cities,then the state, and last the Federal government. All immigration would be banned. We would quickly outlaw gang's and hunt them down and bring back public hanging's.

Woman would lose the right to vote and would no longer be covered by civil right's. Fem's would be owned like a car, you'd even have to buy insurance on her. They would mostly be kept for sexual/reproductive purpose's. And while the gov. Would be much,much smaller we would pass the "Federal Female Inspection Act" to weed out undesirable FHO's. Which mean's alot of them would be removed from circulation,including fattie's, though we would keep a small number in reserve for those with a BBW fetish;).

Overall, it would be heaven on earth.