Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you react?

If girl said it my face would turn red and I would fuck off as fast I could (And later spend too much time deciding if it was a prank or genuine). If a guy said it to me I would tell him to fuck off, homos can go kill themselfs.

I wouldn't know what to do

idk, I'd probably be akward as shit. never been called beautiful or received any positive comment about my appearance in my entire life.

get red and run away

idk, I'd probably be akward as shit. never been called beautiful or received any positive comment about my appearance in my entire life.

I would be confused at first and, depending of the situation, i would know it the person is just joking or wrong, or if s/he actually wanted to humiliate me.
There is no way someone thinks im beautiful.

I would be confused at first and, depending of the situation, i would know it the person is just joking or wrong, or if s/he actually wanted to humiliate me.
There is no way someone thinks im beautiful.
yes someone has to be stupid to tell us we are attractive.
If he wants to compliment us he chose the worst thing lol

yes someone has to be stupid to tell us we are attractive.
If he wants to compliment us he chose the worst thing lol

I only trust one person when he says he missed me and that im beautiful:

kek

If girl said it my face would turn red and I would fuck off as fast I could (And later spend too much time deciding if it was a prank or genuine). If a guy said it to me I would tell him to fuck off, homos can go kill themselfs.

I would immediately know there's some kind of experiment going on and remain apathetic.

If feeling especially low inhib, I would go for the kiss if it were a girl saying that.

I'd know its a joke or prank.

probably scowl and ask what the hell were they up to

If it were genuine and I recognized it was, I would probably break down in tears at the only compliment a foid has ever given me.

I would sit there like a retard, then probably call them out for lying.

If it were genuine and I recognized it was, I would probably break down in tears at the only compliment a foid has ever given me.

I'd lose it if a woman said that to me seriously. I might legit cry too.

Just stand there in disbelief for a few seconds before realizing that it's fake, because no woman would EVER say that to me.

I would think they are pulling some sort of prank on me since everyone always calls me ugly.

Depends on who said it. If it was a family member i'd know they were just being nice, if it was a good looking girl where I live probably a scam or something, if it was a girl from outside of where I live or Asia it might be believable.

Am I pussy if this video made me almost cry.

this, but it would probably be a prank. I'd start looking around to see if anyone was recording or some shit.
Not really, you can show your emotion here just not in front of foids, as they see that as weakness.

I wouldn't put it above some douche to go around telling unattractive people they're beautiful only to immediately after incite some reaction.

Process the different implications of that and the possible reasons on why she would say that.
Is she insulting me?
Is it all a joke?
What does she really mean?

it wouldnt happen to me so i wouldnt need to react in the first place