Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you react if you were confronted with radical empathy?

How would you react if you were confronted with radical empathy?

• Feel worse because you interpret this as an attempt to manipulate you.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Feel worse because the last thing you want is pity.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Feel worse because you think no real change will come from those words.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Feel better because finally someone (who is not in your situation) understands you.

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
If you are anything like me, you despise normies.

They are cruel, hypocritical, selfish, arrogant, manipulative and in possession of every other negative attribute.

They refuse even one ounce of responsibility for your situation.

According to them, everything bad in your life is 100% your own fault (unless you are black, female or trans).

For you, there is no society, no one influences anyone. We are just a bunch of independent individuals entirely responsible for ourselves.

Therefore:

YOU did not manage to get over being bullied… LOSER!

YOU could not develop confidence despite constant negative feedback… LOSER!

YOU gave up despite there being a miniscule hypothetical chance to win even a sniff of a normal life… LOSER!

Well fuck those assholes. They would go insane walking even one day in our shoes. They can all go to hell and I will gladly help them to go even fastER.

...but what if…

One of them would turn to you and told you something akin to:

“Hey bro, you have been dealt a shit hand and I understand how it drags you down, I’m sorry man.”

How would you react?

No judgement, no advice? That’s the empathy I want. They just have to listen for a minute.

Empty, meaningless words. Normies don't understand the struggle. They would say these sort of things for virtue signalling points, particularly on cuckit. "Gimmie the updoots and awards bros. I'm so compassionate, yay."

it depends who. Online i've met a small handful of people that get it and dont blame. But they're an extremely small minority of people.

How precisely you describe them. I like it.

I don't need fake empathy

But how can he help me?He can't.(unless he sets me up with his sister) :feelsLSD:

Shrug and walk away:panties:

would not care, too little too late