Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how would you rate this noodle here?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
JcKL-Tn3YAQBWXPh02V1HTIUgaz2VuN9Od-DizYAauQunOef0QOK2A4CKGv6LeYJAT9m35_SjAIqOz-B

just saw this foid some time ago in a movie, in your opinion what would be her PSL? (idk if this kind of thread is allowed in this sub, let me know if it isn't.)

Like 5/10 I’d smash

I rate her 6/10 slightly above average. Would bang the shit her out her tight gook pussy

I rate her 6/10 slightly above average. Would bang the shit her out her tight gook pussy
maybe I underestimate her. :waitwhat: How would you rate her in the video I posted above?

maybe I underestimate her. :waitwhat: How would you rate her in the video I posted above?
I mean, she's not Stacy or whatever that's for sure. But I'd so love to date her. I find her very attractive.
Chang only tho

I mean, she's not Stacy or whatever that's for sure. But I'd so love to date her. I find her very attractive.
Chang only tho
I also find her attractive, but I thought she was anything closer to my range of possibilities, maybe I was just coping tbh

I also find her attractive, but I thought she was anything closer to my range of possibilities, maybe I was just coping tbh
Are you a ricecel? You have to be atleast 7/10 to fuck her

Definitely smash! I'd get amongst that like a dug eating beetroot.

volcel if you wouldn't