Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you punish a femoid that dares to pretend to be incel and post on this forum?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Not realistically: let's say you could whatever you wanted to her. Use your imagination :feelsdevil:

turn her into biggest truecel ever:smonk:

enter within 50m of her dwelling and instantly vomit at the scent of assorted Chad cum, hambeast sweat, trash, and your standard sloot odors

enter within 50m of her dwelling and instantly vomit at the scent of assorted Chad cum, hambeast sweat, trash, and your standard sloot odors
:feelskek::feelsokman:

I've always wondered what kind of mentally ill foid would waste her time stalking incels. I can kind of understand obsessing over celebrities but incels? you whitebois have too much pullnigga if this forum was 99 percent curry no qt bpd white bitches would care

I've always wondered what kind of mentally ill foid would waste her time stalking incels. I can kind of understand obsessing over celebrities but incels? you whitebois have too much pullnigga if this forum was 99 percent curry no qt bpd white bitches would care
foids are all mentally ill

icegif-9.gif

Tahlia posted here, and she would get Fritzl treatment.

Am such a femcel teehee

*gets off brand TNT thrown at face*

Last edited:
Turn her into a 5`3 Curry Manlet she`ll kill herself within 2 minutes

Fry her alive in a gigantic frying pan. Would use lots of butter though...

fuck her (in videogames)